Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Do the open spots mean no TCG2 break for December? I think that one is still behind. Not trying to force a break...I am actually OK with a pass. But, if you have one in mind, that is OK too.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - A Few Open Teams

Yup. I think I have hobby and jumbo ordered

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
With the release of 2013 Topps coming up, I assume it is our next Team Collectors break for Groups 1 & 2. I am trying to plan my card budget for the month. Do you have a ballpark price for this break? Looking forward to it as Group 2 has not had a break in a while! ;)

Wayne

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
thing have been crazy good/bad around here lately.

Maybe holding off until '13 topps would be a good idea. I am checking my numbers right now. I think I only ordered 1 hobby and 1 jumbo case.

If I did that I would want to split the 2 cases between the 2 groups. If I can get another jumbo I would rather do 1 jumbo for each group. We shall see

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I was right, have 1 hobby and 1 jumbo coming. I can get more but have to buy at 1 to 1

If we combined and did 1 hobby/1jumbo it would be $98 a slot = 15 slots

1 jumbo by itself = $52

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
How about 6 Hobby and 3 Jumbo per group?

That sounds like the best way to do it. I think if you stated that price was $98 for a case of each for the team break, you would scare away some of the collectors. I know most wanted to keep the cost around $50-60 per month for the breaks.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
will get the price to you guys soon for the 1/2 of each case

also still some openings

1 slot in TCG#1
3 slots in TCG #2

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
will get the price to you guys soon for the 1/2 of each case

also still some openings

1 slot in TCG#1
3 slots in TCG #2

Andrew,
Can you update the collectors that are still participating on the first page? I will see if any of the team collectors are interested, but need to know what teams are claimed. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind! I see you just did it this morning. It now shows 12 collectors for Group 2.

Wayne

ItsInTheNet

Jan 9, 2013
What is tcg? Is this a monthly box break group? Or something along those lines. If so I'd be interested in joining if I am allowed and if you can send me a bit more info(products,prices, teams,ect )

Also I know this is the baseball section but do you sell any hockey boxes or plan on hosting a group break in the future? I am a fan of these group breaks have been in a few on eBay and been looking for a site that has them regularly. Looks like you know what you're doing and have a lot of people who enjoy your service. Glad I found out about this site

Members online

Latest posts