Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Sold mine a few years back
rainbow-1.jpg

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Added my first Mirror Gold, apparently highest graded copy. These definitely pop in hand and look beautiful! Glad I outbid 1990s-card-collector (sorry if he's a member here?) because I wouldn't want to see him hoard another and relist for king's ransom.

20170519_151732_zpsb826kdig.jpg

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
Everyone -

Who has an image of 1999 Upper Deck PowerDeck Auxillary Gold?

Hoping I've just somehow been incredibly lucky not to see one trolling the web over the years!

Starting to think they don't exist though. Chris

I have a football version archived at home. Only one I've ever come across. They aren't the same design though for that year as the baseball counterparts.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nice pickup, and even nicer job on outbidding that guy. Those hostage takers drive me nuts.

Added my first Mirror Gold, apparently highest graded copy. These definitely pop in hand and look beautiful! Glad I outbid 1990s-card-collector (sorry if he's a member here?) because I wouldn't want to see him hoard another and relist for king's ransom.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great grades!
- - - - - -
I'd say, if you're going to own a 2632, that's the one to have. Awesome surprise!
Agreed to both points. The Clark Elite l 22/5000 Auto is the one 22/xXxX I would really care to own. I know who owns it but it's not obtainable. Great Cal.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Agreed to both points. The Clark Elite l 22/5000 Auto is the one 22/xXxX I would really care to own. I know who owns it but it's not obtainable. Great Cal.

Ryan

Thanks guys!!

Yea that's a pretty awesome Cal. I don't really care what serial numbers I get, but recently got a few different cards that happened to be 001/

I almost thought you meant this Clark at first. Was this a real sale? Pretty crazy someone would pay a huge premium for a lower number

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks guys!!

Yea that's a pretty awesome Cal. I don't really care what serial numbers I get, but recently got a few different cards that happened to be 001/

I almost thought you meant this Clark at first. Was this a real sale? Pretty crazy someone would pay a huge premium for a lower number
I wouldn't mind that on either, but the one I really want is the Auto Sig Series. Yeah, I followed the listing out of curiosity and I think it was legit. I agree, I have no idea why a random low # means anything but to each their own.

Ryan

Members online