Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I will be going, refresh me of your three needed. We've both been stuck on 3 for nearly a year lol.

Patterns 2 and 8 are the ones I am seeking big time... Would make sure you're taken care of if you turned up either or both for me. Searching alone I may send you something small :)

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Here are some dupes I have for trade:

Sammy Sosa - Patterns 3, 12, 26, 81, 90 [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] - I think you need one of these, but I forget which

Griffey - 16, 30, 32, 68, 81

Buhner - 3, 11 (x2), 13, 24, 32, 44, 47 (x2), 49, 51, 54, 56, 62, 65, 68, 74, 76, 80

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I no longer had the time to keep up with it plus I bought cards for several guys her on FCB to help them out with their 98 TEK sets only to never hear from them again after I sent email so wanted to give someone else the opportunity to take over iists and nobody stepped up take over it for the past two weeks so I am clearing stuff out and liquidating a 45+ year collection once I have time this fall to inventory everything become an Ebay Seller and start selling off. I have cards going back into the 40s and honestly just have too many things cluttering my house that have value that I want to convert into retirement savings

Will be having a private auction here in Huston sometime in early December if I can finish making a completed list So soon you may see a bunch of cards on ebay including the Diffractors in 1998 TEK (not my completed Master set though) as I have several people here in town who want it once I decide to sell.
Wow, that is interesting. Well I wish you well and hope it all works out for you. You know you can contact me directly if you want to sell any of the Belle tek stuff but that is up to you, I am not going to pester you about it or continually ask but my PM and email is always open. Good luck again and hope all goes well.

Dec 4, 2008
Brutal, BigUnit! Impressed you are sticking with it. Good luck and keep up heart!

Would reco looking at RJ bulk lots. Several large misc player bulk lots I have purchased had a few stray Teks in there.

Latest posts