Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MORNING THREAD ********6/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
6 week post-op at Doc today
Hope to be cleared to go back to work around July 17
Setting up next knee replacement for Aug 21

attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Last night walking the dog before I went to bed, I could smell the forest fire near me.. Looks like they have got it under control..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Hoping to make a visit out to the veterans cemetery after work today. I guess a couple of days ago one of the mowers caught fire and they lost about 3/4 of an acre to the fire. Thankfully, it sounds like it was on an empty burial field. The mower was a complete loss, costing about $10-12,000

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
That's crazy Zac.

Today's my last full day in Vegas. Bryan Cranston is giving the closing keynote speech.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
As a Breaking Bad fan, I'm jealous of this. Although at the PE conference last year we got to listen to Jerome Bettis, which was pretty cool

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all.
good luck lonesome. I watched a knee replacement done. made mine hurt.
feeling in little off today. fuzzy headed and dizzy if I bend over or look up. otherwise fine. can't figure it out

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day. Had a hospital bed delivered at home today for my wife. Now if our health insurance co. will just let her come home with a feeding tube and get home care, we can move on to chemo and radiation treatments. Been waiting 4 months for this!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So it just dawned on me that it is officially one month until the wedding. Crazy to think that it's coming up that quickly

Members online