Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 7/28 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

attachment.php

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Wife back in the hospital, one day before she was to finally start radiation treatment for esophageal cancer. Hopefully this is just a small bump in the road to her long recovery.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Spent some times yesterday afternoon helping Jayme decorate the church. Today we will be going to set up and decorate for the reception before having the rehearsal tonight. I'm exhausted and haven't been able to sleep in the past 2 days like I planned. It's crazy to think that I'm getting married tomorrow

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Spent some times yesterday afternoon helping Jayme decorate the church. Today we will be going to set up and decorate for the reception before having the rehearsal tonight. I'm exhausted and haven't been able to sleep in the past 2 days like I planned. It's crazy to think that I'm getting married tomorrow

Waiting for pics...and ball went out yesterday, if i can find the receipt I'll send you the tracking number.
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], Coates went out yesterday also, pwe

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Waiting for pics...and ball went out yesterday, if i can find the receipt I'll send you the tracking number.
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], Coates went out yesterday also, pwe

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Haha, I might post a few. And thanks again for the ball, o really do appreciate it! I'll hold a giveaway on here for my plain Jane ball signed by him.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is it bad luck to offer Congrats a day early?

IF not, have a great time! IF so, go Twins!
Haha, I've been hear congrats non stop the last couple of days. I'm honestly ready for tomorrow to be there and be over with, just so we can relax a little bit. Besides, we've been together for almost 8 years already, so it's really just us signing a paper

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Wife back in the hospital, one day before she was to finally start radiation treatment for esophageal cancer. Hopefully this is just a small bump in the road to her long recovery.

My thoughts are with you and your wife. All the best.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good evening, all.

Best wishes to you and yours!

Morning Kiddies

I'm heading to the National Sports Convention anybody looking for anything hit me up via PM or text me 630-542-5328 and send paypal to [email protected] :lol:

Have fun but not too much fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts