Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Used Supplies for sale. ultra pro pages and one screw holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
From a few collections I have purchased over the last few years I have ended up with some used supplies. They are in good enough shape that I don't want to throw them away and I'm hoping to find them a new home.

First off I have roughly my best guess is 600-800 used ultra pro pages. I had already removed all non-ultra pro pages. They have been used but are somewhat dusty from being stored wherever they had been stored before I purchased the collection, then stored in a basement for about a year before finding a spot on my bookshelf. They should be in good condition with some dusting or cleaning up.

Secondly I have maybe close to 600 single screw holders. They vary in size from 35pt to 130pt and range in condition from practically new condition to having some scratches/stickers or even slight cracking around the screws. I converted my collection to all one touch magnetic holders to keep everything in my collection more consistent and have continued to acquire more with ebay purchases.

In terms of price all I am looking for would be the cost of shipping plus any fees associated with the transaction. Would be willing to split up in quantities of flat rate boxes. Hopefully there are some collectors on here that could find these useful.

Either PM of post here. First come first serve

Dan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
1 large flat rate box of screw downs sold, 1 more packed and ready to go.

Also have the ultra pro pages still available.

Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts