Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
How rare are the 1997 Donruss Limited Exposure Non-Glossy? I ask because I heard around 100 and you just don’t see them often I listed a Will Clark like this and got 3 views I am not really sure how hard they are to find though I see none on COMC and mostly commons on eBay. I haven’t seen a Jeter in a while and I own 2 of them. I guess there is not much interest in these cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
How rare are the 1997 Donruss Limited Exposure Non-Glossy? I ask because I heard around 100 and you just don’t see them often I listed a Will Clark like this and got 3 views I am not really sure how hard they are to find though I see none on COMC and mostly commons on eBay. I haven’t seen a Jeter in a while and I own 2 of them. I guess there is not much interest in these cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

There isn’t much interest. I think there are a lot more produced than just 100 sets. They are pretty available. Sorry! I passively chase the star factor limited exposures when I can find them at a good price.

Members online

Latest posts