Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
HAHA! Not sure if he looked back to see who sent it out Giancarlo. :) Trust me, he is definitely appreciative of everyone involved!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Re: ------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

I'll take the Chavez. Thanks. The Chavez card brought back memories of the Giles I had when I was 18 when these first came out lol

Heres the next card. 2001 Topps Tribute Hank Aaron

$T2eC16ZHJFoE9nh6pNPWBQVdqTj!9g~~60_57.JPG

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: ------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Wow 2 beautiful cards gentlemen! Hot forward paying action on a Wednesday afternoon

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Glad to hear, Kev! Great pics! I have no idea who they are, but it looks like you had fun meeting some Texans. I just hope the Patriots take away some of their prettiness!!!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

I'm guessing nobody has heard from frankthetank? I have tried numerous pms and have heard nothing back from this guy about the card I claimed. Do I just need to give up or what? It's frustrating as hell for me to get shafted again. I know this thread is meant for giving but it's also about taking or "claiming" a card you want or need for your PC.

Thanks Bill for reaching out and offering to send some stuff for the Cubs PC

Last edited:

Kevin Alan

Nov 2, 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
Glad to hear, Kev! Great pics! I have no idea who they are, but it looks like you had fun meeting some Texans. I just hope the Patriots take away some of their prettiness!!!
I did thanks!!

autographstexansparty.jpg

Back Row Left to Right: Duane Brown,Whitney Mercilus,Shaun Cody,Conor Barwin Houston Texans NFL Players. Front Row: Kevin Alan Former Glorified Extra Child Actor (As seen in Sidekicks With Chuck Norris)

1antonioninjasmith.jpg

With Antonio "Ninja" Smith

:p

Ha Ha

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got the Rolen in today! Thanks to everyone involved in this, look forward to giving more away down the road

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

WHATS THE DEAL??? NOBODY HAS HEARD FROM YOU TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING BACK ON TRACK

I just found him on Blowout boards. He's a very active member over there. Name is HOFCOLLECTOR and sent him a pm there. He actually just responded and said he has no idea what I'm talking about

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Well he responded and said the reason he didn't respond to Devin about the Doerr was because he isn't to concerned with it. He said the Soler isn't there anymore so it must be sent.

I guess I'll be patient and just see if its held up in holiday mail somewhere

Last edited:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Well he responded and said the reason he didn't respond to Devin about the Doerr was because he isn't to concerned with it. He said the Soler isn't there anymore so it must be sent.

I guess I'll be patient and just see if its held up in holiday mail somewhere

Did you send a card out thinking you were going to get the Soler?

Members online

No members online now.