Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
While I'm happy the NFL has lined up "talent" under 65 years of age for the performance, I'm not a fan of the Beyonce choice. I don't care for her music, I don't like lip syncers, she looks too much like Queen Latifa, plus she's married to Jay-Z which might be worse than all other reasons combined.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
While I'm happy the NFL has lined up "talent" under 65 years of age for the performance, I'm not a fan of the Beyonce choice. I don't care for her music, I don't like lip syncers, she looks too much like Queen Latifa, plus she's married to Jay-Z which might be worse than all other reasons combined.

No problem with the Beyonce choice at all. Or Jay-Z. BTW, his appearance Over/Under is only 1/2. But I doubt Simms would know who he is. :lol:

Besides, Faith Hill was unavailable. She was quoted as saying "I've got something to do in Johnstown PA that weekend".

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks guys. Thought I was done buying some older guys, but that itch will still get me. Very happy with how it looks in person.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well, Beyonce looks like one of the stages of Queen Latifah's metamorphosis. They look like parental beast and its spawn.

Beyonce-2012.jpg

queen-teaser-ffn_rij_people_choice_110910jpg_6028351120524181038.jpg

Thanks, gt. Now I have to go rub pepper in my eyes.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Magnet obviously thinks about Queen Latifah a lot. If you are looking at Beyonce and thinking of Queen Latifah, I am guessing you REALLY have a thing for and want to bang Queen Latifah...

b7f213fe4a3a087c21c447c5379ff4ab.jpeg

I now declare myself the FCB record holder for saying Queen Latifah the most times in a single post.

Last edited:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm sorry. I'm just one of those people who have that quirk of seeing celebrity resemblances. It used to be quite an amusing side game when I'd hit the mall or sporting events with my buddy. I see a celebrity resemblances everywhere. For example, GT in his avatar pic looks like the guy who played Col. Klink on Hogan's Heroes.

(yes, I know that's really Col. Klink in the avatar, so don't point it out :p)

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Not that it's any of your F-in' business AH, but I was robbed of the nite's $3000+ deposit in front of my kids and my Pregnant wife. A$$...

Oh okay. Just so I'm clear, it's okay for you to take shots at people but when someone does it to you, it's none of their XXXXing business and they are an *******. If you were going to get so pissy about it maybe you shouldn't have brought up getting pepper in your eyes. If I was ***** when I was prancing around in a pink thong, I wouldn't be joking around about pink thongs.

I made a comment in fun amongst what I thought were message board friends. I assumed it was cool after the numerous shots you have taken at me over the years.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
For the record, I meant to go down and get some pepper from the kitchen spice rack, not pepper spray. I don't believe in handshakes. Let's hug it out kids. :grouphug:

Last edited:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Here comes Magnet doing whatever he can do to get a hug from some dudes.

Oh wait, am I out of line Brennan? Probably not, I am sure you have your big boy pants on.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Fear not, for you are not even a man. As Ive not met you in person, I only have your writings to know you. Judging from them, you are a young girl struggling with the changes your body is going through. Oh, and the captain of the football team doesnt know you exist. So ha.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I couldn't find any online dating profile, but I did unearth a picture of you and your ex-wife from MySpace. It's a shame you guys had to end your happy marriage when you found out she wasn't really an offensive lineman for Notre Dame.

Deceptikon1978.png

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have taken and given plenty of shots at others and their teams but if it was obvious someone had been physically hurt, probably in a bad situation, that for me is off-limits.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I wouldn't do that B.

I've had it done to me and I can guarantee it won't help your very Obviously flawed eyesight...

How the hell does that quote make it obvious you were hurt? You said you got pepper in your eyes and then you took a shot at Magnet. It was all said during a joking around conversation. Nothing in any of the posts about the Super Bowl, Beyonce or Queen Latifah was serious.

Classic case of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
This thread was so much better when we were talking about how awesome my card is. Just sayin...

Members online

Latest posts