Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Minor League Hats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
If you're getting rid of your hats I would like to claim them! As a new sports writer, I've got an office set aside and I want to make the back wall a large display of Minor League hats with nice, bold logos. I'm also going to put a shelf along the top of the wall for the major league hats and I'll work my way down underneath each parent team. I'll work my way down the wall from MLB-AAA-AA....etc.

If you have any of these that you can part with, plan on throwing away or donating, please consider sending them my way.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks a lot guys and I appreciate all and any help that can be offered!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Lots of sites sell these hats

Im pretty sure he didnt just crawl out from a rock and I assune he knows this bit of useless information.

I think the point he was getting at, was trying to pick up some really cheap/free ones that are cool looking that people were already planning on getting rid of...........

I know I have one or two old Grizzlies hats in storage or the closet (SF Giants AAA) are you interested in a current logo or a retro/throwback/old logos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Im pretty sure he didnt just crawl out from a rock and I assune he knows this bit of useless information.

I think the point he was getting at, was trying to pick up some really cheap/free ones that are cool looking that people were already planning on getting rid of...........

I know I have one or two old Grizzlies hats in storage or the closet (SF Giants AAA) are you interested in a current logo or a retro/throwback/old logos?

Do you understand the concept of sarcasm? Wow, unbelievable....oh, what the heck, blocked.

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Do you understand the concept of sarcasm? Wow, unbelievable....oh, what the heck, blocked.

Gotta say I agree with [MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION] here... Don't know what the point of the sarcasm was here, it didn't bring anything to the thread or help the OP out...whatever

Anyway, to the OP I might have a Newark Bears hat around somewhere, they are a now defunct CanAm league team, would that be a team you are interested in? Not technically a MiLB team

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona

I'd be interested in the most recent logo you've got! I don't have many as I start this project, only a few teams so I thank you for letting me know what you've got!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Gotta say I agree with [MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION] here... Don't know what the point of the sarcasm was here, it didn't bring anything to the thread or help the OP out...whatever

Anyway, to the OP I might have a Newark Bears hat around somewhere, they are a now defunct CanAm league team, would that be a team you are interested in? Not technically a MiLB team

Thanks for letting me know! If they were at any point an affiliate of an MLB team I would be very interested. If they weren't then I appreciate you letting me know but would have to pass. Thanks man!

Members online