Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When Your Favorite 90's Insert Costs $43,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Deal Done! :)

Super excited about adding Hawk's Griffey Thunderclap GM to my PC.

Now, I just have to find the Hitting Machine GM at a reasonable price to have the 96 Ultra Big Three in my PC (already have the HR King GM).

Looks like someone bought the Hitting Machine GM that was on eBay.... Whoever bought it, shelled out some serious cash for it. Seems like whenever one comes up for sale, the prices just keep going up more and more. In January when I started looking and bidding on them, in December, they were already going for $300 plus and now they are just skyrocketing. Is it possible, this could be a $1000 card eventually and the baby ones in the range of $300 to $400?

There are two baby Griffey Hitting Machines that have been listed today. One for $60 and the other for $70. I wouldn't touch the one for $60 (too much anyway), as it has a crease on the top cutout gear. Nor, would I touch the other one for $70, as the seller is asking too much. I'd give $40 to $50 for the one. Two other baby Griffey HM on there, listed one for $120 and the other for $199. Those will never sell at those prices and the sellers will not budge on the prices, as I've already asked.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good job [MENTION=12785]viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

Dustin, post what it translates to

Ryan

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Good job @viper @Hawk8

Dustin, post what it translates to

Ryan

Thanks [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION]

I'm excited to see what [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] will add to his PC.

This is why I like doing deals with members of this forum. It seems like everyone looks out for everyone's interest and I haven't seen where anyone has taken advantage of the other.

Happy to have found a home here. :)

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Both solid offers. Why anyone would not take $400 on that hitting machines is beyond me. Even when they got hot last year they where getting $350 then dropped back into the $200 range.

The he thunderclap I got $250 for mine at auction but then that one dropped back into the $90 range. I would def wait if you can't get one with those offers

Thanks [MENTION=11245]Joey_peapod[/MENTION], I was shocked that the seller of the HM GM didn't accept my offer. But, it is what it is. Someone bought it though and paid crazy money for it.

I will find one eventually.... Not in a hurry.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and I made a great deal on his Thunderclap GM that both are happy with. :)

Members online

Latest posts