Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1988 Michael Paraskevas Cards For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase the entire set of 1988 Michael Paraskevas cards to acquire the Don Mattingly card that I have been trying to obtain for some time now. For those that are not familiar with these cards, Michael Paraskevas is an artist who printed a limited edition run of 250 of these cards that were then given away to art directors he worked with at the time (he was doing a lot of editorial illustration back then), his friends and supporters. Paraskevas produced sets of cards for three years: 1988, 1989 and then again in 1994. These are printed on thick, card stock paper and were hand cut. I have been collecting Mattingly cards for over 20 years and have only seen these for sale three times during that period. As I purchased the set with the intention of keeping just the Mattingly I wanted to offer the balance of the cards to player collectors before putting them on ebay on Sunday as I know how rare these cards are.

Here are the cards from the set and prices. Im always willing to entertain trades for rare Mattingly cards from his playing days that I don't have or discounts if you purchase multiple cards.

Nolan Ryan (Astros) SOLD
Kirby Puckett (Twins) SOLD
Mickey Mantle (Yankees) SOLD
Mark McGwire (Oakland Athletics) SOLD
Ted Williams (Red Sox) SOLD
Darryl Strawberry (Mets) SOLD
Barry Larkin (Reds) SOLD
Tony Gwynn (Padres) SOLD
Stan "The Man" Musial (Cardinals) SOLD
Dwight Gooden (New York Mets) SOLD

$15.00

Joe DiMaggio (New York Yankees)
Sandy Koufax (Dodgers)
Roger Clemens (Red Sox)
Willie Mays (Giants)
Tim Raines (Expos)

$10.00

Warren Spahn (Braves)
Brooks Robinson (Orioles)
Dale Murphy (Braves)
Billy Martin (Yankees) card misspelled*

$3.00

Mickey Lo Lich (Tigers)
Bill Terry (Giants)
Carl Furillo (Dodgers)
Mel Ott (New York Giants)
Frank Viola (Twins)
Roger Craig (San Francisco Giants)
Jeffrey Leonard (San Francisco Giants)
Mike Scioscia (Dodgers)
Frank Chance (Cubs)
Carl Erskine (Dodgers)
Mark McLemore (Angels)
Jeff Reardon (Minnesota) (discoloration on the back)

Image1.jpgImage2.jpgImage3.jpgImage4.jpgImage5.jpgImage6.jpg

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
List has been updated and prices reduced! Make an offer if your interested in any of them.

Good job with the pricing! :) I told myself I will not go over $20, but couldn't resist last minute. Plus, I was happy to get rid of an Ebay gift card that was burning a hole in my wallet.
Thank you for making these available!

Dec 4, 2008
List has been updated and prices reduced! Make an offer if your interested in any of them.
Ditto! Thanks for making them available, surprised Nolan didn't go for more but happy to bring it home!
Is it still possible to get these on here, instead of eBay?

Good job with the pricing! :) I told myself I will not go over $20, but couldn't resist last minute. Plus, I was happy to get rid of an Ebay gift card that was burning a hole in my wallet.
Thank you for making these available!

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
A few more sold. Ill be posting them up on ebay after the holidays so feel free to reach out ahead of time if your interested in any of them.

Straw1818

Jan 22, 2021
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase the entire set of 1988 Michael Paraskevas cards to acquire the Don Mattingly card that I have been trying to obtain for some time now. For those that are not familiar with these cards, Michael Paraskevas is an artist who printed a limited edition run of 250 of these cards that were then given away to art directors he worked with at the time (he was doing a lot of editorial illustration back then), his friends and supporters. Paraskevas produced sets of cards for three years: 1988, 1989 and then again in 1994. These are printed on thick, card stock paper and were hand cut. I have been collecting Mattingly cards for over 20 years and have only seen these for sale three times during that period. As I purchased the set with the intention of keeping just the Mattingly I wanted to offer the balance of the cards to player collectors before putting them on ebay on Sunday as I know how rare these cards are.

Here are the cards from the set and prices. Im always willing to entertain trades for rare Mattingly cards from his playing days that I don't have or discounts if you purchase multiple cards.

Nolan Ryan (Astros) SOLD
Kirby Puckett (Twins) SOLD
Mickey Mantle (Yankees) SOLD
Mark McGwire (Oakland Athletics) SOLD
Ted Williams (Red Sox) SOLD
Darryl Strawberry (Mets) SOLD
Barry Larkin (Reds) SOLD
Tony Gwynn (Padres) SOLD
Stan "The Man" Musial (Cardinals) SOLD
Dwight Gooden (New York Mets) SOLD

$15.00

Joe DiMaggio (New York Yankees)
Sandy Koufax (Dodgers)
Roger Clemens (Red Sox)
Willie Mays (Giants)
Tim Raines (Expos)

$10.00

Warren Spahn (Braves)
Brooks Robinson (Orioles)
Dale Murphy (Braves)
Billy Martin (Yankees) card misspelled*

$3.00

Mickey Lo Lich (Tigers)
Bill Terry (Giants)
Carl Furillo (Dodgers)
Mel Ott (New York Giants)
Frank Viola (Twins)
Roger Craig (San Francisco Giants)
Jeffrey Leonard (San Francisco Giants)
Mike Scioscia (Dodgers)
Frank Chance (Cubs)
Carl Erskine (Dodgers)
Mark McLemore (Angels)
Jeff Reardon (Minnesota) (discoloration on the back)

View attachment 74438View attachment 74439View attachment 74440View attachment 74441View attachment 74442View attachment 74443
I'm looking for a Darryl Strawberry paraskevas do you have them ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts