Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks. But elite? All you gotta do is tell AmishDave you'll answer the questions. You ought to write something up for it. I for one don't really know anything about your collection!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks. But elite? All you gotta do is tell AmishDave you'll answer the questions. You ought to write something up for it. I for one don't really know anything about your collection!

Very elite and exclusive. So many of us plead the fif often to the point we could never make the cut. . . :confused:

As for what my collection is I was thinking about this the other day. Wouldn't it be funny if I had no collection and was just pretending and a troll on here for years? :lol:

The real answer is I have 115 or so Crusades. Lost the Bernie Williams green for the Ohtani Injury Pool contest this year. That's the only one Ive ever parted ways with. At the start I just tried to get as many as possible, even tried to get a few out of boxes (since the odds aren't that bad. . . for a green at least) but eventually realized I didn't want to go fulltard to get the richest reds so thought about doing a full PSA graded set of greens. Then I realized that PSA (and BGS) really really really suck balls when it comes to grading Crusades. They don't try at all. . . just look, you'll see. When I had no endgame I just shut down buying.
I also have a lot of random stuff that doesn't fit in a specific collection. aka a few old pieces and several red ref. Bowmans. Lately I have switched to vintage books which is working out well for me. If I can prove that $30 purchase with an auto is a legit 2k++ auto then you will be hearing about it for a long time :D

That's about it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sitting here drinking a beer.

gl, have a 7 pack! :)

In this installment of "JVHaste was right!!!" I look back at the time I claimed the East Coast would be punished by the almighty G for not having many Taco Del Mar. I wonder how many Taco Bells will be destroyed in this hurricane?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
gl, have a 7 pack! :)

In this installment of "JVHaste was right!!!" I look back at the time I claimed the East Coast would be punished by the almighty G for not having many Taco Del Mar. I wonder how many Taco Bells will be destroyed in this hurricane?

Nooooooooooo.....not the USA’s most popular Mexican restaurant! Save Taco Bell!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just realized the Mariners have Dee Gordon for at least 2 more seasons after this, and at 13+mil per season. ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm:::-|

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'll definitely be watching the Dodgers vs. Cards game tonight, very intriguing matchup of star rookie pitchers Jack Flaherty & Walker Buehler.

You know who I'll be rooting for...

Any D2R sightings? :lol:

If so, let me know cuz I don't remember anything that happened last night. Or the night before, and before that...

Being a blackout drunk isn't all it's cracked up to be.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I will fill you in on what you missed when you were high on that crackerino.

1. I made fun of Taco Bell for the 700th time.
2. Kyle Seager continued the survival of his heroic fight against HIV by getting 2 more hits last night.
3. Something else happened (I get a little high too so I can't remember half the sht that happens now)
4. The first real Diglett was discovered, scientists realized all other previous Digletts were just black ****.
5. and oh by the way, your exact location was hit by the biggest storm ever and you were too high to remember, yet high enough to survive with ease! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The 2 best teams since the Allstar break are about to begin a big series... the Oakland A's and the Tampa Rays. .. :confused: Who saw this sht coming?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I see what you did there :lol:

So in other words, you could smell what the ROCK was cooking?

I will fill you in on what you missed when you were high on that crackerino.

1. I made fun of Taco Bell for the 700th time.
2. Kyle Seager continued the survival of his heroic fight against HIV by getting 2 more hits last night.
3. Something else happened (I get a little high too so I can't remember half the sht that happens now)
4. The first real Diglett was discovered, scientists realized all other previous Digletts were just black ****.
5. and oh by the way, your exact location was hit by the biggest storm ever and you were too high to remember, yet high enough to survive with ease! :lol:

So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer. I'm glad Seager survived long enough to play another season where he starts out red hot, only to end up battling AIDS again.

In all seriousness though, this storm has got me on high alert. No rain yet, a little windy but I'm prepared for when it's supposed this weekend. Got my generator, handful or chargers charged up (so I can play pokemon Go looking for diglets while $hit is flying around all over the place with winds at 100 MPH) bottled water, canned food, shotguns and glocks (just in case of a zombie, animal or vampire apocalypse), cases on top of cases of beer & filled my prescriptions of legal dope early (30 days worth....will last me a couple days).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts