Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A special thank you for defending me while being attacked earlier!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I want to give a shout out to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11150]Techniq[/MENTION] [MENTION=7804]Dilferules[/MENTION] [MENTION=6192]waxpack[/MENTION] [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION] and anyone else I may have missed. Thank you folks - sincerely! [EDIT: I was asking for David Anthony's screen name on the other boards, but I guess it really doesn't matter.]

Imagine my shock to come to a board dedicated to someone ripping on me and calling me a con man - zoiks!

I don't really know how I rubbed him the wrong way, but you all pretty much got it right. I saw Bo was signing a few days ago, and he was charging $100 a pop. I figured if I could find a few people to go in it with me, it would make it worth it to go while knocking the price out for me (though, that would have been eaten up in time to do the customs - those suckers take a long time to do!) My suggestion is that if Bo and myself are too expensive, then don't buy from us :)

To David Anthony, if you are still out there (I see you are banned now, so maybe you won't see this, but if you do...): I'm not sure why you decided to call me out as a con man for charging $25 make a custom AND bring it out to have it signed, but honestly dude...uncool. Heck, I wouldn't be a con man even if I were charging $500 ... that would just be me being irrationally expensive :)

A con man is when someone is trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes to get their money unfairly. That is completely 100% against what I am about. You mentioned I threw in a sob story...I didn't. I do have sob stories to tell, but honestly am so wildly blessed, the goods far outweigh the bads. I have a loving family, a roof over my head, great friends...the list goes on. Trust me, I'll make it w/out getting Bo's auto! :)

If you have a problem with what someone is charging, don't call someone names - instead, use your wallet, by not buying. No good will ever come by pot stirring. The world has way, WAY too much negativity in here anyway. The last thing we need is to be creating drama. I cannot change your mind, but hopefully whomever you are on the other boards, we will be able to get along :) I assume you won't be hiring me for any customs down the road, but 'tis cool - they aren't for everyone. Seriously though - all is forgiven and forgotten, but please don't go attacking me somewhere else.

Thanks again everyone...have a great night!

-me

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Don't forget [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION] and his special way with words...that one really cracked me up

Obviously, Tanner, the truth always prevails in these types of things and we all know that you are a valuable and positive member of this community, don't let the haters bring you down!

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wonder if he works for free ? as for your price , seems fair to me . The great Bo charges his price . stay safe / be happy

mouschi

May 18, 2012
ah yes thank you [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION]! I knew i missed someone!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Love your customs! Wish the Bo auto would have worked out for you. I will be heading over there tomorrow and try to find something for the Dawson or Brees collection.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If I had money, I would have jumped at the chance to get Bo's autograph on one of those customs. Sadly, being a college student and the holidays it just didn't quite work.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION], although I don't get involved in most of these board drama scenes I wanted to defend you. I just chose not get involved. It should not shock you that you were defended by so many. You bring so much to this board. I'm glad this turned out like it did because I can't stand these pissing contests even though you did not get to piss. 20+ years working in a prison there is not much room in my schedule anymore for negitive bull$hit. Keep up the good work brother!

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
No prob man, you deserved it! I used to only get cards signed but recently started getting ICs signed too, just incase I am able to get ya into a project someday I will have somethin to work with. Absolutely love your work!

Although I know anyone "can" do anything, I wish I had the patience, motivation, and skill to do what you do.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I personally reached out to Mouschi for some Will Clark customs, gladly paid what he was asking and love my custom cards I received in the end. Damn good work and way better than I could ever do, so worth the money.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I personally reached out to Mouschi for some Will Clark customs, gladly paid what he was asking and love my custom cards I received in the end. Damn good work and way better than I could ever do, so worth the money.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Screw him Mous...people have no clue how much time you spend creating those customs.

I know I spend way too much time and would consider my amateur ass skills worth $25/hour.

Charge what you want.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Screw him Mous...people have no clue how much time you spend creating those customs.

I know I spend way too much time and would consider my amateur ass skills worth $25/hour.

Charge what you want.

Not only that but supplies as well.. They may be cheap, I don't know, but sometimes you would be surprised how much certain items cost or how much you would really have to use for small things, including waste.

Latest posts