Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Correct. Player on the card goes to the drafted slot. Us AL/NL card garbage disposals only get it if there's no drafted player on the card. Cameos do not count, though I am happy to trade or whatever after the break.

Sounds fair to me. I mostly just wanted to get the rules established before the break.

Less than 21 hours to go!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Funny you should mention that. I was planning to nicely flatten the boxes and ship them out at random with the cards.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Gettin' ready for tomorrow!

6ck4aDXh.jpg

pants

DOWN!!!

tenor.gif

Aug 14, 2017
It was fun watching night 1 of the break! Maybe this is mentioned somewhere, but are you planning on shipping the commons of everyone's player? There were some commons of Ex-2001, MVP, and Hobby Reserve Larkins that I would be interested in. Thanks again for doing the break!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Full video

I will post a highlights video and scans after dinner! Should be all posted and wrapped up by 10pm PST. Good thing I work from home tomorrow...

FYI - First 20 minutes or so of the video is missing...at least when I view the video here and on youtube. Anyone else or is it just me (and maybe Jeff's 9 y/o computer)? lol

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
All cards ship!

As annoying as autofocus is, without it, the video is pretty blurry. It was turned on after the first 3 boxes. It will have to remain on.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
FYI - First 20 minutes or so of the video is missing...at least when I view the video here and on youtube. Anyone else or is it just me (and maybe Jeff's 9 y/o computer)? lol

It’s probably transcoding or whatever. I’m working on the scans and highlights video now.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Thanks for all your work so far, Tyler. Cool hits as well on night 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
It was fun watching night 1 of the break! Maybe this is mentioned somewhere, but are you planning on shipping the commons of everyone's player? There were some commons of Ex-2001, MVP, and Hobby Reserve Larkins that I would be interested in. Thanks again for doing the break!

Um yeah= that's why we chose the individual players !! Commons, inserts , hits of that player all go to the one who chose that player. We sure didn't pay just to get hits that's for sure !!!

Jeff

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
It’s probably transcoding or whatever. I’m working on the scans and highlights video now.

My system couldn't process the stream fast enough- are your transmitting on HD ???
I changed mine down to 240- still couldn't get it to run right which makes no sense

Jeff

p.s.s Great work so far !