Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gojacks' Astros collecton.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Ok, my fav card in my Biggio collection isn't a SP or hard to find card. It's not even worth that much. The following card is the first relic I ever received of Biggio. A couple years ago I heard that Biggio's son was playing a baseball tourney near my town. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet Biggio. Meeting him was a thrill as he politely signed our cards and asked us questions. His son was also fun to watch play as he went 3 for 3 with a HR and a double. This is currently my only Biggio autograph. It truly is one of a kind!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388873738.339025.jpg

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Kinda makes me think that if guys like Bonds are gonna be judged for off the field actions in HOF voting, Biggio's actions like this one should be taken into accout too.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I just realized that this Bagwell card is numbered to 10,000. I believe it came my way c/o [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION]. High number but still a pleasant surprise to find out that its numbered at all.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388882746.946286.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388882774.173643.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388884131.384851.jpg

Any interest in working out a trade?

I also have Kevin Bass, Fred Gladding, and Bill Gullickson IP autos, if interested... I feel like I might have sent you a Gully before tho

raddison1972

Jan 4, 2013
Pearland, Texas
Nice Card!

Ok, my fav card in my Biggio collection isn't a SP or hard to find card. It's not even worth that much. The following card is the first relic I ever received of Biggio. A couple years ago I heard that Biggio's son was playing a baseball tourney near my town. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet Biggio. Meeting him was a thrill as he politely signed our cards and asked us questions. His son was also fun to watch play as he went 3 for 3 with a HR and a double. This is currently my only Biggio autograph. It truly is one of a kind!

Great card! The best ones are the ones with a good story!
thanks for sharing!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
How many Biggio cards do you have? [MENTION=9090]gojacks63[/MENTION]

About 180 different last time I counted. But I have recently done a few trades. Should be around 250. Will count again soon. Nothing compared to your collection but it was only 40 total counting dupes before I joined FCB. This truly is a great place!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Actually, thanks to ur help, I'm putting one together right now.

Members online