Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Pokemon Go finally got a trading & friends system in place WOOHOO!!!

I'm totally shooting for 200 friends by the end of the week. I'm gonna see if I can unload my extra shiny omantye and/or larvitar for a legendary or regional that I need. I'm the king of high IV Blissey's too...up for trade b!tches!!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hes been away for a while but hes back around
the kookiest crackhead in the town
hes out out the joint and back on point
laying fools to waste
its JVHaste

Cruz was about to skip his vitamins but then someone reminded him it was a contract year. :p

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'm having a historic, quiet possibly record breaking, night from my fantasy team and my two players from this M's vs Sox game are a couple of the big contributors. Nelson Cruz is 4-for-4 with 2 HR & 7 RBI while J.D. Martinez is 4-for-5 with a HR, 2 doubles & 5 RBI. I know I broke the all-time offensive record in a single game within my 12 team dynasty league (we are into the 4th year), I'm just curious if I've broken the all-time ESPN (points based) league record for a single game (excluding pitching). My lineup is 19-for-32 with 6 home runs, 41 total bases, 12 runs scored, 21 RBI, 4 walks and no strikeouts (+1 point per total base, +1 point per walk, +1 point per stolen base, +1.5 point per RBI & run, -1 per strikeout, -1 point per caught stealing)! +23.5 for Cruz, +19.5 for J.D. Martinez, +17.5 for C. Santana, +16 for Herrera, +10.5 for E. Suarez are my 5 superheros. A total of +91.5 points from my lineup & only one of the games has been completed. Meanwhile my pitching ain't too shabby either, with the exception of LeBlanc's start. +50.5 from my starters so far (Manaea, Flaherty, Sabathia, LeBlanc) and I still have four closers we haven't gotten to yet although lately they generally end up hurting me, not helping.

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes been away for a while but hes back around
the kookiest crackhead in the town
hes out out the joint and back on point
laying fools to waste
its JVHaste

Cruz was about to skip his vitamins but then someone reminded him it was a contract year. :p

How much for that crack boy? I think everyone in this M's/Sox game must be on "vitamins" tonight :D

Members online