Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********TUESDAY MORNING THREAD 3/26******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning!
Having the colonoscopy is actually the easy part!!!@finestkind
Barry, though it goes against your nature, rest!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i have two large flat rates on floor that i sorted to teams 90% older baseball . can't move

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Some of you may remember me posting a picture of Bennett's nursery with the Twin retired numbers on the wall. Well, I got suckered into making at least one more set of them for somebody else. The nice thing is they are paying for the materials up front, and then we are going to work a cash/trade deal for the labor side of things. But what makes it better is he doesn't have a hard deadline and pretty much said by the end of summer. Got part of them in yesterday to get started on painting when I get a chance.

Posting again for more fantasy baseball players

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159188

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'd love to see more people join. I'm currently in one league, a dynasty league, but I took over the 2nd to worse team last year. I made some improvements on it last year, and hopefully do even better this year. But I'd love to be in a league where I can draft my own team.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Now Syndergaard next, then Conforto and Nimmo

I have a soft spot for Nimmo since he came out of Cheyenne, WY. He graduated the same year I did, and he graduated from the same high school as my dad. Not that it matters too much, but it's pretty cool to see somebody out of Wyoming doing well in baseball.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have a soft spot for Nimmo since he came out of Cheyenne, WY. He graduated the same year I did, and he graduated from the same high school as my dad. Not that it matters too much, but it's pretty cool to see somebody out of Wyoming doing well in baseball.

Hoping he will be a stud! And if you wanna make Mets retired numbers for Logan’s room, I wouldn’t say no ;) lol

Members online