Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What's up fellas? I had to share this with you all, today my wife went to a flea market to look for a Hoosier cabinet and some other stuff. But she out of nowhere, she found a box of old baseball cards from the 80's and 90's, so she asked the seller (she said she was in her 60's or something) how much for the whole box and the lady told her she knows nothing about the cards and she has been trying to get rid if the box for the last 4 days. So my wife bought the whole box for $30. As she was going through the box, in the very bottom she pulled these out and send pics them to me, when I saw them, I damn near had a heart attack! Tell me how often will someone find these at a flea market. View attachment 18429View attachment 18430

Holy crap man. How did someone not ask to look in the old ladies box.... And to think she was trying to give her box away for 4 days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts