Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Well I just won a dispute after never getting a hometown heroes Bagwell zip code parallel from tntnj. I was ticked it never arrived and they always send pwe so I figured it was gone. I then open the mail today and see it just arrived. I wonder if they forgot to send it or what but I'll have to send some paypal back their way. Funny thing is I bid on the exact same card from a different seller and lost it at my $17.99 bid. I was pissed. The one I won from tntnj was only $5 and some change. Glad I didn't win the one yesterday. Not sure if it was Dan or Jim or Sy or who that beat me. They also proceeded to beat me out on a prizm orange diecut. Oh well... At least I have one of the two now. And $12 cheaper.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
What was the postmark date? That should show when it got sent out.

And I'm missing out on all sorts of cheap stuff right now. Sucks not having any paypal :(

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What was the postmark date? That should show when it got sent out.

And I'm missing out on all sorts of cheap stuff right now. Sucks not having any paypal :(

Don't know and I'm not sifting through the trash to find out as it's at the bottom now. But hey, at least it came! I was happy. Did you ever pick up that stuff I sent you a link to? I know whatcha mean about being strapped. Rough time of year for me and it doesn't help I have other important deals going on and matfeez keeps throwing up cards like he's growing the damn things on a tree! Oh well...it's all about pacing yourself.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, i really need to not be looking at ebay. A lot of six polo grounds ended earlier at 99 cents, and bagwell was in there. They usually go for five or more, depending on the numbering. And a topps magazine sheet for a buck. Dollar stuff is my bread and butter. And i cant pull the trigger. So i think i just need to take a break for a bit. Gonna Get my card buying fix from helping Nick with his Biggios instead.

and i did get your links. Couldnt do squat about em. But thanks.

Yeah, i really need to not be looking at ebay. A lot of six polo grounds ended earlier at 99 cents, and bagwell was in there. They usually go for five or more, depending on the numbering. And a topps magazine sheet for a buck. Dollar stuff is my bread and butter. And i cant pull the trigger. So i think i just need to take a break for a bit. Gonna Get my card buying fix from helping Nick with his Biggios instead.

and i did get your links. Couldnt do squat about em. But thanks.

Was this for me?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry to hear it Nate. I'll see if I can scramble something together for that one if it's still up.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
My Bagwells on eBay

[MENTION=10787]Chevelle210[/MENTION], [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION]

Hey guys, i decided to try to move some of my doubles via ebay. I have spent two days (in between work, sleep, and taking care of the kids) listing close to 150 cards. Nothing too major, but i figured id mention it to you guys in case you needed any. Depending on how it goes, i may eventually pull the trigger and take pics of all of my doubles and get em up there. But it was a chore doing 150 cards, let alone doing a thousand. I may talk myself out of it. Anyways, feel free to take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/astrobag5

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hey guys.

To start off I finally mailed out the cards that I promised back from the national in June. Sorry it has taken so long to mail those out. Been working too many 24 hour shifts I guess. Aaron, I included a couple extra cards to keep the packages about even. Hopefully you can use them.

Now for the new pickups:

2005 Upper Deck Game Patch /45

2005 Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Triple Patch 5/5

2005 Polo Grounds 5/85

2004 SP Game Patch MLB Masters Patch 4/5

2004 Bazooka Adventure Relics Parallel 25

2004 Skybox Autographics Royal Insignia /25

2004 Ultra Hitting Machines Platinum Patch 2/10

2004 SP Game Patch Significant Figures Patch /13

2003 Fleer Mystique Shining Stars Patch /50

2003 Donruss Gamers Prime /25

2003 AM Total Bases Double /33

2003 Bazooka Blasts Bat parallel 25
I already had one of these, but these was a small crease by the jersey piece so I needed the upgrade, If one of you guys wants the other it is up for sale/trade

2002 Playoff POOG Hat piece 5/50
This is a double also so if one of you guys needs the hat piece, the other is up for trade/sale

2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Blue Patch /75

2002 Fleer Hot Prospects Red Hot Jersey /50

2002 Studio Hats Off Hat
Another upgrade, hadn't seen any multicolor pieces before

Thanks for the look
Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Dan, those cards are beautiful. Did you get some of those from mattfeez? A couple looked familiar.

And in case you missed it, i listed around 150 of my doubles. You may wanna check em out. Nothing spectacular like what you have shown, but in case you need the more common cards.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Dan, those cards are beautiful. Did you get some of those from mattfeez? A couple looked familiar.

And in case you missed it, i listed around 150 of my doubles. You may wanna check em out. Nothing spectacular like what you have shown, but in case you need the more common cards.

Yeah, a good number of them came from him. I know him decently well and we have helped out each other over the years. He has a really nice collection and recently decided to sell, but he hasn't told me why at this time.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, a good number of them came from him. I know him decently well and we have helped out each other over the years. He has a really nice collection and recently decided to sell, but he hasn't told me why at this time.

Understatement of the year!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet god those are nice patches! Yeah, you outbid me on the royal insignia. I have one but it's unnumbered. And thanks for the package. Sad to see a guy sell off his collection. It also sucks when it's this time of year too.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
[MENTION=10787]Chevelle210[/MENTION], [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION]

Well, I sold just three cards on my first run thru ebay with my doubles. I just went thru and relisted them all with BINs, so that may spur some movement. Feel free to check em out.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/astrobag5#

Last edited:

Members online