Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Had an epic week of NT box breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Wow so you got that Wiggins Lisa? Very nice. That is a MONSTER! I was in the room that night and left after they pulled the Melvin Gordon Certified Blue Auto /5 for me in in the 24 box case break and it was the last hit in the last box! I was stoked that I got that. I won the auction for Gordon break very cheap for $63 which I thought was good because Abdullah sold for $97!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Some guys get all the luck. Busted a case and made back less than $600...complete hit or miss product, much like all of Panini high end. I'm done with them after this.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Wow so you got that Wiggins Lisa? Very nice. That is a MONSTER! I was in the room that night and left after they pulled the Melvin Gordon Certified Blue Auto /5 for me in in the 24 box case break and it was the last hit in the last box! I was stoked that I got that. I won the auction for Gordon break very cheap for $63 which I thought was good because Abdullah sold for $97!

Boom, I didn't know that was yours! A couple KILLER Cards for FCB Members that night. Went along with the Joe Montana 1/1, the Andrew Luck Patch Auto 1/5 and Kris Bryant refractor Auto! Heck of a night.

Congrats to both of you!

Skrip

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Thank you! Last box! I had a few of my son's friends over and we where watching it while they were trading and I stepped away thinking that was it and my tend year old was like "DAD was like OMG" The kids were all excited jumping up and down. Great moment and thrill for them. A couple of the kids never watched a break before and now they know how cool it is even if you don't actually break it yourself it's a good time to see what gets pulled.

Boom, I didn't know that was yours! A couple KILLER Cards for FCB Members that night. Went along with the Joe Montana 1/1, the Andrew Luck Patch Auto 1/5 and Kris Bryant refractor Auto! Heck of a night.

Congrats to both of you!

Skrip

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
That is just incredible! You are just destroying these group breaks.

I have to know, are these random teams - or - are you buying the teams in each break?

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
That is just incredible! You are just destroying these group breaks.

I have to know, are these random teams - or - are you buying the teams in each break?

With all of these hits, random teams. With the latest wiggins and lavine, it was a 6 man 5 team draft, and i was lucky in the random and got the first pick. Time for me to take a break hehe from NT with bowman chrome coming out!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
and I just opened a case of NT through blowouttv - and I got another Wiggins RPA /25 and a Wiggins Tag Auto out of /5 - crazy!

Members online

Latest posts