Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Good Saturday Morning Thread:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Dreading going into work today since we are gonna be busy

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
morning
cant wait to get started on mtss.
pc pickups have been slow

Sent from my SM-G930F using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Same here for PC pick ups. I'm starting to wish I would have joined MTSS. I really debated on it, but hopefully next year. My problem I that I've really gotten into the memorabilia collecting over the cards. I still enjoy the cards, but I've been looking at them less on ebay, even though I still want to keep my HOF collection going

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Been a meh day. Slept in a bit. Had a celebration of life for a close friend, at 11:00. He passed a couple weeks ago, but some stupid stuff delayed things. Then had to come home and fix the boys car. Luckily that was something simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day two football games both G/S's played well . Youngest [8] defense made several great tackles - still get beat . Oldest [10] DB and RB , made several tackles , scored two TD's . Ran one play from 50 to the 10 and all the way to other sideline before tackled - missed TD by three yards . First score and win for him so far

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts