Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
So, time for true confessions. I ripped open my nutzack about 15 years ago while riding my bike. Late at night, riding home after more than a few beers, went off a dropoff and landed awkwardly on the seat. No rips through clothing, but somehow I got a 1/2" rip thru the nutzack. I can't explain how this happened, but it did. Not good times. Bad times. Very bad times. I could tell my doctor didn't really buy my explanation when he asked how it happened, but he stitched it up anyway.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So, time for true confessions. I ripped open my nutzack about 15 years ago while riding my bike. Late at night, riding home after more than a few beers, went off a dropoff and landed awkwardly on the seat. No rips through clothing, but somehow I got a 1/2" rip thru the nutzack. I can't explain how this happened, but it did. Not good times. Bad times. Very bad times. I could tell my doctor didn't really buy my explanation when he asked how it happened, but he stitched it up anyway.

LOL. great story... I like how you did want to tell any of this for a few days :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I wonder how bad ripping your nut sack open actually hurts?

It’s pretty stretchy skin, and doesn’t really hurt much when you nick your balls when shaving, so unless you damaged your testicles I can’t imagine it being the most painful thing in the world. I am sure it’s extremely terrifying though.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
All of my Pop figures are characters from the Walking Dead...got a bunch of them but can't remember which ones they are. When I moved from AZ to South Carolina a little over a year ago they were put in boxes and then stuffed in the garage with a whole lot of other boxes that I still haven't opened yet cuz I'm lazy as a cat on tranquilizers.

Speaking of tranquilizers....anybody got some? You still hooking folks up behind the Bed, Bath & Beyond [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION]? What's the code word for the day?

Barring something crazy in the last 5ish weeks of the year acuna has my NL ROY vote, real impressive kid, I thought for sure he would fade as teams got a bigger book but he's gotten stronger.

I don't know what will unfold in these final 5 weeks of baseball but *as of right now* my top 3 NL ROY votes would be the following:
1. Ronald Acuna
2. Juan Soto
3. Jack Flaherty

I haven't followed the AL ROY race as closely so it would be tough for me to rank the names in order but it would come down to Andujar, Torres & Ohtani (again, no particular order)

Best revenge is when his HR fcking obliterates their wall. :)
View attachment 82609

Yeah dude, that was a majestic shot...maybe not Stanton majestic...but still quiet majestic for a 20 year old rookie

Why do I keep using the word majestic?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Awesome. I had not heard of him. I just picked up one of his base cards to hang on my fridge, because my name is Seth and I love beer. He might just replace Seth Smith as my #1 homie, but has to make it to the majors first.

There is currently a prospect named Seth Beer. That would be a pretty cool name too. If I had the opportunity to ask him one question it would be "Budweiser or Coors?"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I believe I single-handedly started the opioid epidemic which is pretty cool cuz I like to think of myself as a trend starter.

Back in the day I turned the concept of doctor shopping into an art

oh foshizzle, I was a shopaholic. Finally ended up with this doc who was like Rainman and just gazed at his Betty Boop toy collection as he scribbled prescriptions.

Members online