Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Wow, talking about my kid? Awesome. All I said was you should get off the Internet and pay some attention to your wife. My kid is pretty damn cute and my beard is awesome. I don't know what you could really say about either.

I can see you'll go far here.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
uh yeah way to dance around the question. ive been insulted and attacked(even by a mod) for absolutely no reason already in this thread.

Not sure you were insulted...definitely sure you were not attacked. We were only commenting on your bodacious fist video. Is there a sequel?

Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
My wife has about as much to do with these boards as your kid does. The difference is , I don't get my family involved in my sports card world.
Oh Really?
"
I remember he posted another video & he was showing off cards for sale and his wife was making fun of him. Then they started a name calling session. He called her a crackhead ***** I believe. Lol more classic stuff.

"
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3771597-post17.html

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I love MST3k.

Manos.png

Been hittin' the Thigh Master there Torgo?

the video was a joke made over a year ago. If I would have known at the time that the member Wisonvaldez was the same person DXCHAMPION-Chad from the aol sports card room, it would have been much more entertaining. Let me ask you guys something though.. If a 15 year old kid tells you his father died and to please leave him alone, what would your response be? PM me if you would like to know what Chads responses were. and if you wanna see how he responded when it was brought up- you can go here and his response is on the first page

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/253696-old-aol-chatrooms.html

i guess its ok to make fun of a 15 year old kids whos father had been dead less than 6 hours if the kid is overweight? I didnt bring this old drama here.. it was brought up by someone else!

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Back to our regular programming......

I received my lot today. Interesting to see the breakdown.

John Silviano
155 paper draft
1 blue draft #/500
2 orange draft #/250
41 chrome
4 refractors
4 blue refs
1 plate (incoming)
No other color

Jorge Saez
95 chrome
12 refractors
2 blue refs
1 ice
1 blue draft #/500

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] - you really doing 25 cases of regular and 25 cases of jumbo 2013 bowman?

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I would hope the person that made that video is not a member here..

We have a video that proceeds to threaten someone with stubby-fingered hands that he has graciously nicknamed.

If he is, I cannot wait for that side of him to come out here.

I think we are lucky that all he showed us was the fist of fury and the hand of hate. I was scared that he was going to show us James Westfall and Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.

Seriously, that video comes close to cardcop-type craziness.

Members online