Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf "just minors vault" is a really fun break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For anyone looking for an inexpensive and very fun break, you should check this out.

When it was announced I was pretty excited to carry it in store, until the Srp of over 100 bucks was known.

But the going rate now has drastically dropped to the point where the value is incredible and the fun factor is insane.

So each package has a 12 pack box of 2007 just minors autograph series with each pack having an autograph.

Ok that there is decent but the absolute best part of this product are the extras.

Also included is a small slide box filled with 12 or 13 cards and that's where the big value and fun really is.

Inside that little box are about ten more autos ranging from crap to mega stars and nearly every card is super low numbered. There also are a couple of non autos which have always been one of one's and a Dominican prospect card.

I've opened four boxes and below are the best I got (all came from the extra cards)

Mccutchen 1/5
Teheran 3/5
Bruce 15/25
Zimm 1/1
Parker 10/25
And the triples are 1/1

Also interesting are the one per box Dominican league cards. Granted they are like 16 or 17 years old but the scouting reports are pretty good and they are completely sleepers.

Anyway, want a fun cheap break which lands you 20 plus autos and (usually) multiple 1/1s a box? Pick up this product.

Attachments

• 1387492799004.jpg
    1387492799004.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 1387492832873.jpg
    1387492832873.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 134

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
He said it was a fun break, which I agree with. Not that it sold well.

Just Minors has always been my favorite product to break specifically the jerseys.

I know what he said.

Notice how I said "Just Minors cards". Their memorabilia products were always good.

While it may be a fun break, I just stated what most on this board are thinking.

There is little resale value in these cards, the stickers are fugly, and the card stock itself is not great.

Oh, and don't forget the almighty lack of team logos that so many collectors yearn for and base their buying decisions on.

The new Leaf Trinity looks good though

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
About $70 a box

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I know what he said.

Notice how I said "Just Minors cards". Their memorabilia products were always good.

While it may be a fun break, I just stated what most on this board are thinking.

There is little resale value in these cards, the stickers are fugly, and the card stock itself is not great.

Oh, and don't forget the almighty lack of team logos that so many collectors yearn for and base their buying decisions on.

The new Leaf Trinity looks good though

20+ auto's plus at least one or two 1/1's or more for 70 isn't a bad deal imo. A lot better than 70-90 for a box of Bowman product with one auto that is typically a base auto.

Just my personal preference.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what became of all the "vault" type material from ProCards, CMC, Best and Classic from ages ago? I'm guessing trash and/or recycling but it would be sweet for some of that stuff to turn up.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I actually agree . We had a blast opening some of this stuff, hit a bunch of nice cards including Chris Davis 1/1 , mccutchen auto /25 , Lester and mous 1/1's etc . If you can find a good price, you will enjoy it

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Although I think you are kidding.....

I sold a lot of these 2007 packs some years ago and there never was a redemption found.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts