Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Good Wednesday morning*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Zac, no fun. I dislike how hospitals seemingly take their time. (I said seemingly) You'd think eating/getting nutrients would be a big deal. I think it's great how much you support your gf and her family.

Picked up a Chris Berman sweet spot yesterday. He's on my master list of needs. Didn't expect to see many of the announcer graphs. Missed on a gammons a few mo the back. Hope to see another

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Very cool as an item or very cool that I want @mouschi to cut it up lol. I think the barrel would look awesome cut off and displayed in one of my cabinets

Very cool for both reasons. :D I bet [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] would make an awesome Canseco card. And you would have a awesome display piece. ;)

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Good morning everyone.
@mouschi did you cut up a bat before? I thought I remember you saying that you did. I just want the end of this bat with the Dawson signature (and the Buckner since its on top) but you could have rest of it (includes Canseco lol) and make customs with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Team-of-Dreams-Multiple-Autographs-Bat-/221957464687?hash=item33adb2226f:g:N-8AAOSwwE5WXwrN

I sure did! Well, not me personally. http://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2015/04/i-did-what-with-game-used-ba.html - I wouldn't really have any use for it myself, but the placement on that Dawson looks pretty dang good for a custom. PM me if you are interested in buying it and cutting that sucker up. I can share with you the email address of the guy who did it for me. He is in Louisiana somewhere. I shipped my gamer to him with a bunch of instructions and he cut it all up.

I may have scared him off from doing it again, lol but if you just want the 2 pieces off of the bat, then I don't think that would be too terribly costly to do. However, with that said, it looks like Dawson signs TTM, so I wonder if it would be better to get an unsigned bat, have it chopped up and send to him with $20 (I think that is the donation he asks for.) That might end up being pretty slick!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Morning Gents! I am officially on a two week vacation and will be spending a lot of time with family.

Zack - What hospital is Jayme's dad staying in? Sounds like you are giving full support to Jayme and her family.

We are at Regional West in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. It's about an hour from Alliance. I'll be heading back to school tomorrow night just so I don't miss an entire week of class, considering next week is the last week of classes before finals week. I'll be coming back over here Saturday morning

Morning all.
Zac, no fun. I dislike how hospitals seemingly take their time. (I said seemingly) You'd think eating/getting nutrients would be a big deal. I think it's great how much you support your gf and her family.

Picked up a Chris Berman sweet spot yesterday. He's on my master list of needs. Didn't expect to see many of the announcer graphs. Missed on a gammons a few mo the back. Hope to see another

It's just frustrating when you know he needs something but they have to do so many tests just to confirm. And when you're with somebody for 6 years, you become part of the family haha. One of the best moments yesterday was when he whispered into Jaymes ear that I'm part of his family

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the good news is that they got a feeding tube in tonight. Just waiting for the x-ray results to see if it is in properly. If so, they will start with the nutrition tonight and see how his body takes it. So it's just kind of a waiting game right now

Members online