Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PO problems-This ever happen to anyone esle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a nice size package coming from California...It was sent on Tuesday....from California...I live in WI...and my package was sent to an ORLANDO PO!!!

Was suposed to get it on Thursday...Not sure where it is right now as the DC # hasnt been updated since Thursday when it left Orlando..

Anyone esle have a strange case like this? The trader is a great member here (ASTROBURN) so I know this is 100% not his fault...Just wondering if this is normal?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pretty normal yeah. Where in WI are you from? Which I would follow up with why an Astro?!!!!

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I only recall it one time but wouldn't be surprised at all if it's happened more. In the end, I've gotten everything and the other party has gotten everything. The one instance I had, I mailed out two bubble mailers the same day at the same time, using the Paypal shipping. One was heading up to Rhode Island somewhere and the other was going to Pittsburgh. I checked the tracking a couple of days later just to check progress and they had identical routes with the latest update being Providence. I got worried that maybe I had printed out the same label twice and without noticing had applied them to both packages. In the end though, I had it right and the other package made its way to Pittsburgh. Just kind of odd.

Pretty normal yeah. Where in WI are you from? Which I would follow up with why an Astro?!!!!

1. I live in Manitowoc, WI-Home of the Roncalli Jets!!!!! (I put address as Two Rivers, but I HATE TR, so I rep Manty, which is my hometown)
2. Uhhh well, this will sound a lil girlish, but I looooved the uniforms (2001-2011) Also, I wanted to collect a player who played his entire career with 1 team :)

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
It's happened to me twice.
Once with a trade for $300 worth of chrome autos including a Wil Myers blue refractor auto. It was going from Ft Worth to Houston (4Hours! It fell off the face of the earth). Had to give up another batch of cards to fix the deal.

The other was a Strasburg BC refractor Auto, going to Mass. and it ended up in the French Polynesian Islands. I think it found its way though.

It's happened to me twice.
Once with a trade for $300 worth of chrome autos including a Wil Myers blue refractor auto. It was going from Ft Worth to Houston (4Hours! It fell off the face of the earth). Had to give up another batch of cards to fix the deal.

The other was a Strasburg BC refractor Auto, going to Mass. and it ended up in the French Polynesian Islands. I think it found its way though.

Uhhh where?

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I have had it happen a few times in the last year. Had a card shipped from west coast to west coast, make a trip to the east coast. It should get figured out and makes it's back to you.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Mailed a card almost 2 weeks ago from SC to CA, used PayPal shipping like I always do, and the card is in limbo somewhere in Burbank, CA. The DC says it is "undeliverable as addressed" I have no idea what that means. The label was printed off the computer to an address that has been used by the buyer for many purchases. I guess I can follow up with USPS this week, don't know what else to do.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had one that was shipped from somwhere on the west coast and I'm in Nebraska. It took a vacation to Puerto Rico for a couple of days

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I had purchased a 2004? Finest Willie Mays auto a couple years ago. It said it was delivered to me. Day and time was right on as I was home. Got my mail that day and it wasn't in my mailbox. I couldn't do anything about it. Not sure if it was the mailperson or delivered to the wrong address. I even went house to house and a persons' same house house # and street that sounded like mine.....FRUSTRATING!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The PO can really suck at times. They pull all kinds of crap. I've had items not show up and then all of a sudden, three months later they finally show up. WTF that is all about, I'll never know.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The PO can really suck at times. They pull all kinds of crap. I've had items not show up and then all of a sudden, three months later they finally show up. WTF that is all about, I'll never know.

this time of year it's probably the temporary help. It could also be the regulars being disgruntled that their processing/sorting facility may be shut down in the next year. Several are on the chopping block in my state (with processing to be done at larger cities in the region) and I don't know if those employees have been offered positions to work at the larger cities or if they will just be canned.

this time of year it's probably the temporary help. It could also be the regulars being disgruntled that their processing/sorting facility may be shut down in the next year. Several are on the chopping block in my state (with processing to be done at larger cities in the region) and I don't know if those employees have been offered positions to work at the larger cities or if they will just be canned.

Wish they would actually care about the job they do.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I had purchased a 2004? Finest Willie Mays auto a couple years ago. It said it was delivered to me. Day and time was right on as I was home. Got my mail that day and it wasn't in my mailbox. I couldn't do anything about it. Not sure if it was the mailperson or delivered to the wrong address. I even went house to house and a persons' same house house # and street that sounded like mine.....FRUSTRATING!

This is exactly what happened to me on a Harper A&G auto. It was insured for $200, so no Sig required. They denied the insurance claim because "it was dlvd". That cost me a good chunk because the Harper was selling for $400 at the time, and was a flip card with a $200 profit.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Once I bought a card from a board member thru eBay. Well the card showed dropped at there PO and then seem to fall off the face of the earth.Forgot about the card since the seller refunded me after it had not shown up after a few months. Then one day I get a bubble in the mail and, I know i did not order anything for like months......well it was the card that went lost.......only thing was it was delivered exactly 1 year and 2 days from the date it had on the package.
I contacted the seller and sent them back the 4 bucks that I paid for that card. I can't remember who the card was of, but it was when I was collecting any and all gold refractors though.....

It should show up sometime, better late then never I guess.

Members online