Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi, newbie here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
I'm one of those lost souls that collected during the 80's and 90's. Stopped around '92 and came back in 2011.

I'm a collector first and foremost, I keep almost everything for myself. Mainly am into baseball and football but I've dallied into all of the 4 major sports, golf and non-sports.

I look forward to interacting with my fellow collectors here on FCB.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
I mainly collect the Texas Rangers, Indianapolis Colts and Dallas Cowboys but I'm certainly not limited to those teams.

Not truly a player collector atm either. I just collect what I can manage to get. Mostly current stuff with some older stuff mixed in.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]: I mostly collect only the MLB Rangers or top prospects. But in 2012 I dabbled a little bit into the prospect offerings from Bowman and Elite Extra Edition.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]: Yessir, I'm from the DFW area.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
@ThisBackPages: Hah, will I regret joining? J/K ;P

TBH, Twitter alone wasn't enough for me and I kept reading mentions of forum discussions. Blowout Forums seemed a bit more drama filled so I chose FCB. Here I am.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]: Yessir, I'm from the DFW area.

Nice. I am as well. Live in Victory Park. Anyways, welcome to the board. Let me know what LCS you frequent and also if you know of any shows locally. Seem to be few and far in between.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Welcome! As always, don't hesitate to speak out or ask anything to this site...

If you want to be involved in a case break, I strongly suggest you to check out with Allincards' threads. Plenty of Bowman Chrome breaks! ;)

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] Cool, good to know. I'm out in burbs of Arlington and not much in the choice of LCS around here. Pretty much only Duane's Sportscards if I have the major itch or usually I just hit up the retail outlets.

I've heard good mention about some of the other area LCS in Dallas/Grapevine etc (such as Nick's, I think?). It's just quite a drive for me and I hate the commute.

eyedinh

Feb 9, 2013
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] As far as local card shows, none look too appealing. I've searched around, but the market seems to have dried up and I can't understand for the life of me why.

We live in one of the biggest sports markets (DFW) and on top of that Panini is HQ'd out here! I remember in the 90's there used to be a show held in the Arlington Convention Center annually. Now, nada.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ring_2jpeg.jpg

Members online