Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Chrome Football...What are your thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
My thoughts are that Eddie Lacy autos are going nuts. I want to pick one up but not really a buyers market right now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION], how'd you do on your Case?

The only break I did, with [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION], was a great case, with a Patterson Red auto...

[MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION], how'd you do on your Case?

The only break I did, with [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION], was a great case, with a Patterson Red auto...

Thanks for asking Brian!

I had the bengals and jags in Jared's break and ended up with a gio auto and a whole slew of rookies so I was happy with that too!

My case was not great but I was happy. It had 2 Tyler Wilson autos, 2 mike gillis see autos, 2 Jordan reed autos, and some other slugs.. But no redemptions!!

I did hit an Eddie lacy patch auto /50 which makes up for everything else in my opinion. I think he and gio are the cream of the class!!!

Not sure if I hit the 3 sets I need but I'll finish them up and see variations and what not!

Overall I won't complain because I won't realize a loss or profit.! I think the set in its entirety is gorgeous and the refractors are on another level this year!

AK11

May 24, 2010
The one card I wanted -- super auto of Hopkins -- came and went on ebay so fast I missed it, but -- I just saw the auction and his sig is streaker on his TC card then his Finest, so now I am happy I missed it lol

Next on the list is the Contenders championship ticket, but doubt I'll ever see that one in time.

Members online

Latest posts