Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Thurs. April 9th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour walk in the woods. Saw a cool looking owl. Watching Mets Nats now. Nice matchup.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, another day at work and looking forward to get off, hit the gym, H.W. and get ready for my monthly drill weekend...good times! smh

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Eating lunch before heading back to the school in an hour to do some more observations. Observations this morning were pretty fun though as the class played kickball and matball (Ball has to be bounced when pitched, uses a different kind of bat, 5 bases, can go around once or twice to score, and can run either direction) but I played with them as well. They were a little surprised when I stepped up for kickball and kicked a home run. They don't know that I'm a soccer player and signed a letter of intent to be the placekicker here at school :lol: Matball was pretty fun as well. Hit a home run in that as well lol. It makes me miss those games that I used to play in PE

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Evening everyone. Hoping to win a game used jersey possibly 2 in Huggins and Scott auctions tonight. Off the next 2 days heading down to the Chantilly Va show tomorrow and then my sons little league has opening day Saturday.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
My eBay bucks purchase came in. Nice add to the HOF PC:

Greenberg_Hank20200720Legendary20Cuts_zpsof2jd8so.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Congrats on the greenberg!

Pulled my two boxes of 2013 ginter out I ripped upon release. No dupes except one mini between the 2 boxes. Why is the Pele glossy compared to the others?
Anyone need any for sets or ttm? Think I have a partial 2011 set in a griffey lunchbox as well

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats on the greenberg!

Pulled my two boxes of 2013 ginter out I ripped upon release. No dupes except one mini between the 2 boxes. Why is the Pele glossy compared to the others?
Anyone need any for sets or ttm? Think I have a partial 2011 set in a griffey lunchbox as well

I might need some 2013 base. I'll have to get home and look at the checklist sometime tomorrow

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
We have been getting ****** slapped today and tonight in our area with bad storms. A Tornado touched down in town just about 35 miles west of me and there is major destruction.
Hoping no one is seriously hurt or killed in this.

Earlier today I went to my Veterans Breakfast Club. I received my picture from one our members who takes them of everyone there. Then they take a copy to the local Wal-Mart and put them up on a Wall of Honor in the store.
This is my copy to have

Attachments

• 1428634609221.jpg
    1428634609221.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Latest posts