Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Score Gold Rush Redemption (Punched)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
and as for now only a handful of series 1 were stamped

It is hard for me to believe that only a handful of series 1 were stamped because I sent in the entire Series 1 Gold Rush team sets and received the entire Series 1 Platinum team sets back along with the ones I sent in with the stamp on each. I sent them in about 1 month after release. Collectors also had to send in the redemption card that allowed you to submit 4 Gold Rush team sets at a time.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
It is hard for me to believe that only a handful of series 1 were stamped because I sent in the entire Series 1 Gold Rush team sets and received the entire Series 1 Platinum team sets back along with the ones I sent in with the stamp on each. I sent them in about 1 month after release. Collectors also had to send in the redemption card that allowed you to submit 4 Gold Rush team sets at a time.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

its possible alot of people still have them sealed with their sets

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Just bumping this thread to let folks know that there are 4 of these currently up on eBay.
Frank Thomas, Cal Ripken, Barry Bonds and Tony Gwynn

Also, anyone pick up any new ones in the last couple years since this thread went dormant?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Just bumping this thread to let folks know that there are 4 of these currently up on eBay.
Frank Thomas, Cal Ripken, Barry Bonds and Tony Gwynn

Also, anyone pick up any new ones in the last couple years since this thread went dormant?

I got the Jeff Frye from [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] who luckily still had one lying around.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I picked up a random lot of cards for around $10 because I saw a 1993 Leaf Thomas promo with Franklin logo in the mix...turned out there was a stamped Gold Rush in there too...best card I've unknowingly picked up in a lot.

img007.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Thank you gentlemen!

Did you see the one currently on ebay? It ends tomorrow.

Yes sir I did, but I'm just a spectator. There are some versions of the punched redeemed cards that were stamped upside down, in the top left corner rather than bottom right. I'd like to find one of those some day.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
$380 for Big Hurt. I guess I feel like the grumpy old man these days when it comes to any of this type of thing. I can't see spending that much for something like that.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
$380 for Big Hurt. I guess I feel like the grumpy old man these days when it comes to any of this type of thing. I can't see spending that much for something like that.

I'm pretty sure anyone who bid over $150 thought they were going to be winner...lots of confident bidders showed up today.