Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought a lot off Craig's list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I may have interest in the Bledsoe / Marino stuff you find (or Kerry Collins as well). Looks like a TON of fun stuff just to comb through and examine :)

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just bought a lot of Craig's list

I don't have any concern of these being stolen.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Re: Just bought a lot of Craig's list

Let me know if you have any cool Buccaneers or FSU Seminoles stuff.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
This was my first thought. Why else would someone sell those that cheap? Goodluck with them either way.

That's how I got most of my stuff back after my break-in. I saw them on eBay (well, my buddies Sam and Brett saw them) and when I got in contact with the seller, he said he bought the whole collection, as a lot, off of CL.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Wow guys really?

The guy seemed legit. He said they were his fathers and he doesn't care about them. He said his friends at work told him to do some research but he said he didn't have time.

A_Pharis

The only thing that would make me cautious would be the price stickers. Guy says he didn't want to research, but he also didn't put any weight into the prices on the stickers. Was his dad a card show seller? Some people may think this looks like some card show seller's box that got jacked.
No way of knowing, but if he seemed legit - that's all you can do.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Re: Just bought a lot of Craig's list

Wow really? Do you expect cubfanbudman to formulate an fbi investigative team to find out if these were stolen or not?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Let me know if you have any cool Buccaneers or FSU Seminoles stuff.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

James I have a ton of Warrick Dunn RCs and inserts as well as Dilfer, Erric Rhett and so on. Ill let you know what I have and see what you want

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Wow guys really?

The guy seemed legit. He said they were his fathers and he doesn't care about them. He said his friends at work told him to do some research but he said he didn't have time.
you mean the drug dealer at the liquor store wasn't a good guy?

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas

I would be interested in the Nabisco autos for the right price. Send me a PM with what you are looking for on them. Thanks.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
There is a ton of inserts and diecuts from the late 90s and a crap ton of the 99 NFL rc class. Culpepper, Couch, Williams, etc. there is also about 200 Warrick Dunn RCs from every brand you can think of.

I have no idea as to what's valuable as far as diecuts and inserts so I guess that'll keep me busy for awhile. There is also a ton of Pacific football cards that are very sharp looking

Might want to hit Eddie(tonsofcommons) up for anything Pacific related if you're moving stuff.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
James I have a ton of Warrick Dunn RCs and inserts as well as Dilfer, Erric Rhett and so on. Ill let you know what I have and see what you want

Hate to hijack somebody else's request but let me know what Dilfer inserts you got, if I need any I'll gladly pay over high BV. You never know, I might need one.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Hate to hijack somebody else's request but let me know what Dilfer inserts you got, if I need any I'll gladly pay over high BV. You never know, I might need one.

Ok I'll let you know what I have

WaxPax

To the OP, Congrats on your find...You can't win with something like your purchase here, either you're going to get killed for :

A- Taking advantage of the seller for getting that price

or

B- Shame on you, you should know it's stolen for that kind of price

or

C-Heaven forbid you offer the seller fair market value for the purchase, because then you are just an idiot for being "Nice"

Members online

Latest posts