Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BoSox-Tigers ALCS: expecting a SICK series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I don't know about you boys, but I am expecting a seriously SICK BoSox-Tigers playoff series. Anybody else here share this sentiment with me?

Keys for Boston to win: strong middle relief to bridge to Koji; hitters besides Ortiz, Ells, and Victorino have to step up; and, they have to keep Miggy and Prince in the ballpark (MLB.com).

Keys for the Tigers to win: keep Napoli in check; contain the running game; and, give Miggy plenteous opportunities for RBIs (MLB.com)

Buckle up!

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I am a huge Tigers fan but the bullpen scares me. Hopefully the bats can heat up and the starters can go 6-7 plus innings. Either way I think this goes 6-7 and should be a great series

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
What a crazy day for NE sports fans. Read Jackie M.'s column if you can:

New England fans taken for quite a thrill ride - ESPN Boston

Best of 5 series now with JV potentially pitching 2 of the 5 games. Should be a great battle.

I in no way dislike the Tigers and have been extremely impressed by their starters so far. The bull pen has been the difference so far. Sox pen kept game in check yesterday. Workman and Felix were the unsung heros for sure.........

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What a crazy day for NE sports fans. Read Jackie M.'s column if you can:

New England fans taken for quite a thrill ride - ESPN Boston

Best of 5 series now with JV potentially pitching 2 of the 5 games. Should be a great battle.

I in no way dislike the Tigers and have been extremely impressed by their starters so far. The bull pen has been the difference so far. Sox pen kept game in check yesterday. Workman and Felix were the unsung heros for sure.........

Verlander may pitch two games, but Papi will play every game! :D

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jan 15, 2009
And the Tigers thought Javier Lopez's price was too high. If they had him, Ortiz would have been absolutely neutralized in the late innings, along with all lefties. That bullpen needs some serious help.

Members online

Latest posts