Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Hot List March 6th Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
#1 Steph Curry 2009-2010 Topps Rookies - In reality, we are talking about all Steph Curry stuff. He's having a couple of back to back dream seasons and collectors have placed him in LeBron Territory with a base rookie card jumping up to an incredible $60. I sold mine at $60 thinking they couldn't go much higher as it's not exactly a card that is hard to find.

Edit: The hype train is at ludicrous speed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-Top...965937?hash=item25b7e40cb1:g:iCMAAOSwv9hW3Emx

steph curry.jpg

#2 Bryce Harper 2010 Bowman USA rookies - $125 for a refractor /777 is up from a $75 price tag just three months ago. I think it's wise to take his advice and not put limits on people. A lot of this is due to the general theory that he's going to bust out and be the best player in baseball this year like many thought he would be. I'd say that is a pretty safe bet.

s-l1600.jpg

#3 Aaron Judge Bowman Chrome and Sterling Autographs - For Yankees fans the future is now and Aaron judge is it. Towering home run power has his bowman chrome auto up to a $100 base auto.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

#4 Jorge Mateo Bowman Chrome Autographs - Not to be out done by big brother, a towering shot in Saturdays game has Mateo autographs up from $40 to near $70. There is no fan base like the Yankee fan base. Their prospect cards sell for more than any other franchise once they get behind them. Mateo is a plus defensive short stop with good speed and a TON of heart. He plays bigger than his 188 pound frame would suggest. The strength of this ESPN article have helped push both his and Judge cards up a tick.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

#5 Alex Rodriguez 1994 UD SP Authentic PSA 9 - What used to be a front page display type baseball card has seen better days. Scandal and general stupidity have the card down from it's $120 raw hay day to a meager $15. Baseball is a game of compiled stats and ARod is coming up on some rare territory. He's close to the top of the career home run list and looks to finish some where between Ruth and Bonds. PSA 9 copies of his 94 SP are up from $50 to near $100 as people catch on. Let's just see if his attitude and drug use hurts him as bad long term as it has others.

s-l1600 (3).jpg

#6 Randall Grichuck Bowman Chrome Autos - No Jason Heyward? No problem! Randall looks like the monster that prospectors in 2009 thought he could be, but in a cardinals uniform. Anyone watching his two doubles today saw how well he is seeing the ball and how healthy he looks. There is no reason he can't hit 30 home runs this year. If the Cards are going to make a run, he will have to.

s-l1600 (4).jpg

#7 Mallex Smith and Ozzie Albies Bowman Chrome Autos - The Atlanta Braves rebuilding process has been a painful one to watch. As a fan I've had to say goodbye to Craig Kimbrel, Evan Gattis, Jason Heyward and Andrelton Simmons. Those four were the heart and soul of a Braves team that I and other fans were fully behind. John Hart has flipped those four into the best farm system in baseball and it's looking like Mallex and Ozzie might be the first dividends. Monster spring training games have gotten them plenty of attention and their autographs have shot up from the $5 range to $30.

s-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpg

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Or the biweekly,"Why did I only collect BKB during Yao Ming/Steve Francis's rookie year?"

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I know we all know Corey Seager stuff is hot, but was anyone tracking how his 2010 USA base and chrome are selling? They are way higher than I would have thought.

Wish I would have made this suggestion in time for the article, but I just noticed.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I know we all know Corey Seager stuff is hot, but was anyone tracking how his 2010 USA base and chrome are selling? They are way higher than I would have thought.

Wish I would have made this suggestion in time for the article, but I just noticed.

His 2011 Bowman Perfect Game autos /235 have gone crazy too. I knew I should have got more when they were in the $40-50 range.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011

USA chrome going for $10-15:eek:

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Gotta love finding 30ct Corey seager USA chromes and 50ct bowman paper and the grand daddy USA auto plate 1/1
love that 2010 product