Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad news out the NFL...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Words are NOT just words. If you hear the same crap over and over...After a while, you start to believe it.

Listen kid, if you think you are the only kid bullied through school, you are sorely mistaken. You can either rise above the bullcrap, or you can sit and wallow in it for the rest of your life. Go get couseling, get on some meds, and realize that you control your life and you control your emotions.

Or, you can continue to sit on a forum defending yourself against words. It's your call.

I've been a fat bastard my whole and still am. I was tortured throughout my childhood by everyone. I could be like you and wallow in it but instead, I worked my balls off to secure my own beliefs about life in general and my attitude towards it. Now, I'm still a fat bastard, but a fat bastard with a beautiful fiancee, an amazing 3 year old daughter, a college degree on the wall, and get to see all those asshats that made my life miserable serve me a meal when I go out.

Life is what you make of it kid, figure that out and maybe you can resurrect your putrid attitude and massive intolerance towards everyone.

If you hear the same words over and over again from totally different people then you probably should believe it.

Not being a dick, just truthful.

Regardless, no matter the words, no matter the intent...it's all how you respond. Sit idle and do nothing, or process and analyze. Often times there is far too much truth in introspection...but that is what growing up is for.

You're 21, it's your life and your actions alone can direct your future.

Basically, thats what happened in high school (and on here). After being called stupid and a loser and an idiot and a moron,and many other things for a very long time by alot of people, yeah you start to believe it. and it makes you feel like no likes you and no one wants you to be here anymore.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Basically, thats what happened in high school (and on here). After being called stupid and a loser and an idiot and a moron,and many other things for a very long time by alot of people, yeah you start to believe it. and it makes you feel like no likes you and no one wants you to be here anymore.

easy man helps on the way
ziekenauto.gif

That is the idiotic and sad comments I have ever seen on a message board. The fact you want to cut yourself is bad enough, and the fact that you want me castrated is sad and you really have some issues. I put up with all this stuff before, but this is enough. I am sick of all this crap thrown at me. Enough is enough. You want to disagree with me, thats fine. I can deal with that because I disagree with you guys to sometimes, and thats ok. but wanting me castrated and other crap, calling me stupid and basically calling me an idiot and a moran is something I am sick of.

I don't want you castrated! I wanted that drunk driving deviant scumbag Craig biggio castrated.

I'd be for you getting that cut off if I thought there was the slimmest of chances you could procreate. Good news for you is your personality is the strongest birth control in the world.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
That is the idiotic and sad comments I have ever seen on a message board. The fact you want to cut yourself is bad enough, and the fact that you want me castrated is sad and you really have some issues. I put up with all this stuff before, but this is enough. I am sick of all this crap thrown at me. Enough is enough. You want to disagree with me, thats fine. I can deal with that because I disagree with you guys to sometimes, and thats ok. but wanting me castrated and other crap, calling me stupid and basically calling me an idiot and a moran is something I am sick of.

Dude, relax. I have no beef with you and respect your beliefs. I just thought that Clint's comment was funny. He was obviously being sarcastic/having a dry sense of humor.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
[MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION] is the reason I visit FCB everyday.

He should have his own section to write articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts