Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington collectors Factoria Mall Show is this weekend!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
FINALLY. I have been on a big show withdraw. Almost went to Portland to scratch the itch but waited it out.

Anyone going?

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I might go, they don't seem to have many shows at the mall in Auburn anymore, which is way more convenient for me. But I have some extra money in my pocket this month so how can I not waste it?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I might go, they don't seem to have many shows at the mall in Auburn anymore, which is way more convenient for me. But I have some extra money in my pocket this month so how can I not waste it?

Auburn got shut down for awhile after they became the outlet collection. We had one there a few months ago but it didn't get a big turnout. I don't think a lot of people knew about it. I think there is going to be 1-2 a year going forward though. I seem to remember one upcoming

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Auburn got shut down for awhile after they became the outlet collection. We had one there a few months ago but it didn't get a big turnout. I don't think a lot of people knew about it. I think there is going to be 1-2 a year going forward though. I seem to remember one upcoming

I didn't see anything upcoming on the Twin Oaks shows website, but the list there only goes through the end of February. I missed the one a few months ago, if they do have 1-2 a year that'd be nice.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I want to say I saw it on the flyer they hand out at shows for March/April but I could be way wrong

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I went, there wasn't much there for me...which I guess I should have expected a week before the Seahawks play in the Super Bowl. Tough to find cards for out of town teams when people can sell their Seahawks/Mariners stuff here and everything else online. The bargain bins were pretty much all way overpriced, at least the ones I looked in. I'm talking at least $3-10 for junk game-used/autos.

I did end up picking up some stuff, most of it just because I went through the trouble to go there so I wanted to buy something:
Two commons for my 1988 Topps autograph set project (Kurt Stillwell and John Morris) for $3 and $5
2000 Greats of the Game Bob Feller Autograph $22...I'm one of the few people on the planet without a Feller auto and it looked nice so I picked it up. Looks like it was barely more than they go for on ebay so not bad.
2001 Greats of the Game Rollie Fingers Autograph $15...also looks like a better price than I thought
2012 National Treasures Ryan Cook Jersey/Autograph/99 $8...can't remember if I had one already but it didn't look familiar
Signed 1981 Fleer Tony LaRussa $3...I'd consider this his "managerial RC" since his 1980 Topps card is really more of a team card
Several other cheapie cards
1992 Score Series 1 box $5...why not? Always liked that set.
2014 Bowman Draft hobby box $50...seemed like the most appealing box for a nice price. My autograph was crap (Trey Supak) but I did pull a Brian Anderson Cyan Printing Plate, that's the first plate I've ever pulled and the second 1/1 in the last 3 months, after never pulling one prior to that.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Met [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION]...first FCBer I've ever met. Picked up a box of Tek, 2 Gwynn RCs, and an Arod SP RC. Did you guys see that guy with all the vintage, middle right, near Panera? He had the 90% off box. He had some great stuff. I almost picked up those 59 Clemente and Aaron's for $20 each..

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Would enjoy meeting some of the site collectors some day and a lunch sounds cool. If anyone s to the show on a regular basis could give us "sometimers" a little more advance notice of the next show, I could probably make arrangements to go. Especially with 2 boys and sport seasons nearly year around, I can't often spontaneously make something like a show.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Met @CollectorsCorner...first FCBer I've ever met. Picked up a box of Tek, 2 Gwynn RCs, and an Arod SP RC. Did you guys see that guy with all the vintage, middle right, near Panera? He had the 90% off box. He had some great stuff. I almost picked up those 59 Clemente and Aaron's for $20 each..

How was the box?

Members online