Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A card in my top 5 wantlist just arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Hey everybody. So I've been busy with being a resident and a dad so not too much time for the boards unfortunately. However, I had to share this pickup.

I still can't believe I won it at the price I did. When I saw the end-price of $33 as I opened up ebay I was sure my snipe hadn't gone off and was about to be severely depressed. But lo and behold my snipe did go off and I was the winner! I was half expecting it not to show up, and I'm still half expecting someone to tell me the card I have is a known counterfeit. When I got the card in today actually the first thing I did was compare it to the other certified I had to make sure the serial numbering stamp and everything else matched, which is does. So, hopefully this is not the case and I can really cross this off of my wantlist.

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Holy smokes! Congratulations!

A_Pharis

Hey everybody. So I've been busy with being a resident and a dad so not too much time for the boards unfortunately. However, I had to share this pickup.

I still can't believe I won it at the price I did. When I saw the end-price of $33 as I opened up ebay I was sure my snipe hadn't gone off and was about to be severely depressed. But lo and behold my snipe did go off and I was the winner! I was half expecting it not to show up, and I'm still half expecting someone to tell me the card I have is a known counterfeit. When I got the card in today actually the first thing I did was compare it to the other certified I had to make sure the serial numbering stamp and everything else matched, which is does. So, hopefully this is not the case and I can really cross this off of my wantlist.

Beautiful card.

Total aside, but is there any chance that you know anything about this giant bobble?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5726.jpg
    IMG_5726.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 68

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts