Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013-14 NCAA Hockey Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Beat me to it!

I like the streaming idea, it'll make it easier to watch games.

I switched up my college plans, so I'll be able to get up to Bemidji for a couple games this year.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Beat me to it!

I like the streaming idea, it'll make it easier to watch games.

I switched up my college plans, so I'll be able to get up to Bemidji for a couple games this year.

The streaming idea would be phenomenal... I'd watch all the Mavs games and as many others as I could!

My gf and I are coming up for the Minnesota Cup in January, and might come up the weekend before that to watch the Mavs at home, not sure yet. So we'll get to see them live at least once this coming year. Mavs should do pretty well this year!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nice! I'd watch quite a lot too. Beavers broadcast on TV as well, so I can watch them that way too.

I just checked out the Beaver's schedule. Looks like I'll be going to 3, maybe 4 games this year.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Can't wait for the hockey season to start! Mavs should be pretty dominant this year in the reformed WCHA and should hold their own against the other conferences as well

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
:eek:

$%28KGrHqR,%21rgFEk-55l6dBReveIricg%7E%7E60_57.JPG

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The official name of the new Minnesota tournament is going to be "North Star College Cup."

It's disappointing honestly... I'd be fine with "North Star Cup," but adding the word "college" in there is overdoing it.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
I'm fine with it, it's better than the DQ, 3M or Target cup

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app