Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MORNING THREAD 11/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
When i see a vet wearing a cap i thank them . At stadium i told one his reply was "you told me that before " my reply " You served more than one day " . I missed draft by 57 numbers 1970 VIET NAM era. Many friends served there .

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm working on a water line all day, I hope it warms up!
2e09c7886bf0f6f591ce1d2ffc54c119.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
friend said the mercury on back porch showed 24 ----------- I asked how drunk were you to park car on back porch

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, a big thank you to all the veterans out there...

My stupid dryer keeps cutting out after running a few minutes, I have the whole thing apart but I can’t figure anything out...doesn’t help that my multimeter isn’t produced anymore and I can barely figure out how to work the damn thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

My stupid dryer keeps cutting out after running a few minutes, I have the whole thing apart but I can’t figure anything out...doesn’t help that my multimeter isn’t produced anymore and I can barely figure out how to work the damn thing...

due to wife having knee replacement and machines down stairs plus items for seven people add up - She uses laundry machines at place 1/4 mile away . All done in couple hours . This also helps on septic tank

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Mines doing the exact same but I suspect a problem with the electrical and not the dryer?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Mines doing the exact same but I suspect a problem with the electrical and not the dryer?

We just ordered a new thermal fuse, should come Tuesday, when I replace it, I’ll let you know if it works or not...

But yeah, it’s weird, cuz it heats and spins and does everything right, except it just stops after 5-10 minutes - I think it might be overheating

Members online