Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just sent you the Bunt part of the trade. This is my first cross trade so I don't know who's supposed to go first.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

It's all good, I trust everyone on here. Accepted the Bunt trade and sent the Huddle trade.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, I was happy about that, it's on eBay but I think I'm gonna have to drop the price cuz they don't look to be selling

Sent you a few trades...

Did pretty well in my chase sets today too, pulled two TBTCs and traded one for the tandems and a rising stars. So that was awesome! All caught up in those.
Need an Abdullah '80 and I'll be caught up with those, and stupid me it caught up in those Gothic cards, I just really like the look of them, pulled a Carr from a pack and so far traded for 5 others, only need four more with a bunch of trades out, so hopefully I can get that done without wasting anymore coins, since I wasted 140k+ in pulling those two TBTCs and not much else...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sent you a few trades...

Did pretty well in my chase sets today too, pulled two TBTCs and traded one for the tandems and a rising stars. So that was awesome! All caught up in those.
Need an Abdullah '80 and I'll be caught up with those, and stupid me it caught up in those Gothic cards, I just really like the look of them, pulled a Carr from a pack and so far traded for 5 others, only need four more with a bunch of trades out, so hopefully I can get that done without wasting anymore coins, since I wasted 140k+ in pulling those two TBTCs and not much else...

Accepted. U don't have to send me anything back buddy. I just open packs for stuff I can sell on eBay. The base is yours or whoever else needs stuff

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Sent you a few trades...

You mean this card? :)
1448155051409.jpg

Wanted to drain my coins and the last pack I could afford yielded it. Will trade for an equivalant count Bunt insert.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I just sent you the Huddle and Bunt trades (for the Murray).

Thank you sir, accepted both, only one more '80 card and I get the '80 award and knock off my birth year! Woohoo!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

For example, One person proposes a trade on huddle with the card they want and a dupe white for the same dupe white, then they propose a trade on bunt with the card the other person wants and a dupe white for a dupe white. Since the dupes cancel out, one person gets a huddle card and one person gets a bunt card.

Now the big thing to watch out for is scammers. I trust everyone on FCB, but if you are just making random trades with people in the fan feed or articles or whatever, you have to be careful. I've made a ton of cross trades and never been scammed, but you see people complaining about it all the time!

Btw, sent you a trade on huddle, haha

Latest posts