Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
The $3000 card above would seem to disprove this.
Must have missed my exaggeration mark. I know full well the value of them as I have owned a handful of signed t206s, a set of signed 1954 bowmans and currently working on the 1952 topps set signed.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I had no idea that indicated exaggeration. Learn something new every day.

You have the entire 54 Bowman set? This is me being jealous.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Is this still rumored to be an Olberman purchase?
As other pointed out, the signature is rare absolutely but this is about that particular signature on that particular card if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I posted this on Net54 and here and they mentioned another board saying it was Olbermann. I suppose it is easy enough to confirm if anyone knew his Ebay ID and what it now shows as hidden.

I would agree that the value here is that it is on that specific card. The only thing that tops this is a triple signed version!

I would pay "wow" money for obscure autographs myself if I had the dough to blow, but I have to be a bit more selective as my real life costs kinda get in the way of my card buying goals normally. My WOW buys are much smaller scale. If it is KO, then that is a no big deal purchase price for him.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Something about the way this thread is going is pissing me off.

It's a crazy price, the seller indulged more than a bit and people obviously don't care about the guy (they dont know him i get it, read the summary) and are in total disregard for an entire niche of the hobby. Seeing a bunch of narrow minded piss ants at the moment, reminds me of BO boards to be honest.

Team, set and player collectors are known to spend ridiculous amounts to fill needs. I think it's insane what was supposedly paid. Someone has expendable cash I don't have to collect what they like. It's like prospectors, I don't understand it but it's part of the hobby and here to stay.

I'll give you one guess as to where d2r came from. And, was subsequently banned from. Really makes you wonder why.

Members online

Latest posts