Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I'd love the Vlad Metal, Gwynn 3000, J.Robinson, Larson, Torre, the 2 Tino M., Pettitte, 2 Rivera
inserts, the 4 Clemens inserts, 2 Subway series, Raines/Boggs/Clemens Topps inserts.

thx.

Post who/what you collect so you can benefit...got tons of sports & non-sports.

I no longer collect.. if your cool with paying actual shipping paypal gift then I can package these up and send them to you.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I no longer collect.. if your cool with paying actual shipping paypal gift then I can package these up and send them to you.

I can wait to see if anyone needs them, if not i have a good friend that's a Yankee fan and i need birfday gifts. I'm still putting up cards for other ppl. Thx

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Instead of just throwing up random cards...anyone need set help? Just list the set and i'll lyk if i have them (especially Topps & Bowman). Have wants handy...way too many to list and i'm still sorting new stuff that came in. Thx

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Instead of just throwing up random cards...anyone need set help? Just list the set and i'll lyk if i have them (especially Topps & Bowman). Have wants handy...way too many to list and i'm still sorting new stuff that came in. Thx

Collecting any 2015/2016 bowman and topps to add to my collections! hoping to get 100 of every cardinal base card in each main set, so I can gladly take anything off your hands....

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

1994-1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection
2013 Panini Pinnacle Museum Collection

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Got a 2008 tristar 'projections' green foil Josue Calzado auto #18 /50. Its got a little crease running from the top. Its free if anyone wants it, let me know
IMG_20160412_183543.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Small creases around the jersey but it's a freebie if your in the US.

7a55y265.jpeg

Members online