Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Jumbo Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
This is my 1st case, my wife and I opened it last night:)!
Hit a lot of base, chrome, refs, and color. 1st the blue borders. Only the 2 I liked.

I pulled 3 blue refs, Ruiz, and Guillon X2

1 black ref and 1 orange ref. Peraza and Amaya.

Mini chromes. Puig base, Olt and Vasquez blue refs, and DeShields red ref #ed 5:)!

Red and Purple ice. Bailey #ed 10and Reynolds.

Autos:)!

More autos:)! Bonifacio, Ventura x2, Miller, Oslen, Meyer.

Ref autos:)! Quinn, Ruiz, and Olt.:)!

Blue ref auto:)!:)! Paulino, Biddle, and Nunez.:)!:)!:)!

And PSA or BGS?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
in my jumbo case + 4 jumbo boxes I hit NO purple ice, no red ice, no orange ref (not even a gold ref for that matter), no red mini, no Buxton, and just one blue auto for color autos in the sealed case-- very pathetic break, IMO; the only good part of my break is the names on the autos were solid, outside of no Buxton

all that said, your crotch kick could have been worse :)

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Very solid break. Surprised to see 3 blue autos (plus they're good players).

Allen

marterburn

in my jumbo case + 4 jumbo boxes I hit NO purple ice, no red ice, no orange ref (not even a gold ref for that matter), no red mini, no Buxton, and just one blue auto for color autos in the sealed case-- very pathetic break, IMO; the only good part of my break is the names on the autos were solid, outside of no Buxton

all that said, your crotch kick could have been worse :)

sounds close to the one I just broke. Except I hit two Red ice. But nothing over black refractor, and one blue refractor auto.

Members online

Latest posts