Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
But she has this thing where she will only watch scary movies with her daddy.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

My oldest just turned 7, and we have daddy daughter movie night every Friday. But I know Carrie wont be one of them for a few years. We are still in Disney mode with a splash of Marvel. :)

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
My oldest just turned 7, and we have daddy daughter movie night every Friday. But I know Carrie wont be one of them for a few years. We are still in Disney mode with a splash of Marvel. :)

We definitely have our Disney moments! She brags to her friends about how she got her name.... My favorite movie was lion king 2, and simbas daughters name was Kiara

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Are old hot wheels collectible? I have all of mine from when I was a kid, obviously all out of the box and played with, but still in very good shape

Yeah, you'd be surprised. At the Autorama they always have guys selling old Hot Wheels and they fetch a pretty good penny some of the older ones.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hope you didn't lose too much money on that auction Marterburn.

Last edited:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
We definitely have our Disney moments! She brags to her friends about how she got her name.... My favorite movie was lion king 2, and simbas daughters name was Kiara

Thats cool. We have a tradition on my side of the family that the first and middle come out to nine letters. I got to pick the name for our first, but Jen picked the middle. Went with Alison Joy. Jen got to pick our second. I was fighting for Nolan Ryan, but we had another girl. So she liked Avery Anne.

Best part of Alison was the O in the perfect place in her name so I could mimic the Astros logo using her name. Its actually the tattoo on my left arm, in case you hadnt seen it yet.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
So how's everyone's night going? I'm watching the Arizona Fall League game. There is a few guys i've been wanting to see play for a while now. I am thinking about getting MiLB.TV next year to go along with MLB.TV. It's like additional 20 bucks or some crap like that.

Also listening to some Paul McCartney. Yep, my life is dull.... lol.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Thats cool. We have a tradition on my side of the family that the first and middle come out to nine letters. I got to pick the name for our first, but Jen picked the middle. Went with Alison Joy. Jen got to pick our second. I was fighting for Nolan Ryan, but we had another girl. So she liked Avery Anne.

Best part of Alison was the O in the perfect place in her name so I could mimic the Astros logo using her name. Its actually the tattoo on my left arm, in case you hadnt seen it yet.

What we wouldn't do for our lil girls! Lol

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Im counting down the last 48 minutes til I lock the doors and head home.

My brother in law is considering MLBTV for next season, and I may chip in and split it so I can watch some baseball too. Do you know if local games are blacked out?

marterburn

Hope you didn't lose too much money on that auction Marterburn.[/QUOTE
Well I wasn't worrying about profit, etc. But it went for about 70% of what I needed to clear my bill me later balance.....was expecting about 120% minimum.

I mean there's auto's /5 and /10 in there and its hard to work them out as having sold for more than $20 each. Its hard to swalllow.

I tossed up a few emergency 1-day auctions to make up what I needed. hopefully.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Im counting down the last 48 minutes til I lock the doors and head home.

My brother in law is considering MLBTV for next season, and I may chip in and split it so I can watch some baseball too. Do you know if local games are blacked out?

Yeah, local games are blacked out. As well as FOX Saturday games because they own the broadcast rights. But if you like to watch a lot of out-of-town games like me, it's perfect. I have had it for three years and I will be for sure getting it next year, too.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, local games are blacked out. As well as FOX Saturday games because they own the broadcast rights. But if you like to watch a lot of out-of-town games like me, it's perfect. I have had it for three years and I will be for sure getting it next year, too.

Hmm. Well, thats not gonna make him happy. He wants to do it so he can watch the Giants. Whats the area that gets blacked out? certain miles away from the stadium?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hope you didn't lose too much money on that auction Marterburn.[/QUOTE
Well I wasn't worrying about profit, etc. But it went for about 70% of what I needed to clear my bill me later balance.....was expecting about 120% minimum.

I mean there's auto's /5 and /10 in there and its hard to work them out as having sold for more than $20 each. Its hard to swalllow.

I tossed up a few emergency 1-day auctions to make up what I needed. hopefully.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Well good luck getting the funds that you need. If you talk to Josh, tell him we'd like to see him drop in the MT more often. Maybe we can do another group break or something?

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Hmm. Well, thats not gonna make him happy. He wants to do it so he can watch the Giants. Whats the area that gets blacked out? certain miles away from the stadium?

It all depends on where you live. Like I live in the Metro-Detroit area, and I cannot watch Tigers games. But Ohio, which is about 75 miles away from me, I can watch any Indians games anytime I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online