Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ouch man. Kemp is certainly at a low point. Sold a 2007 triple threads bat auto /25 today for 45 shipped. A year or so ago I think I could of easily cleared 3 digits

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Anyone know if there's any harm in sticking two cards back to back in a one touch? They fit well. For example I'm thinking two tribute autos per

Sent from my iPhone

marterburn

Ouch man. Kemp is certainly at a low point. Sold a 2007 triple threads bat auto /25 today for 45 shipped. A year or so ago I think I could of easily cleared 3 digits

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, I know he probably will but ... I hope that guy doesn't piece it all out and flip. I sold most of my Kemp PC already, but the point of selling this as a lot was in hopes that a Kemp collector picked it up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have been sick with a cold, but I managed to put to beds together, go check out a car I might buy and also take my wife out to dinner. Pretty damn productive.

Here is the car.......

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1205/photos/1436786#02

It is a 2004 S4 with a few miles on it. But that is OK with me. I have wanted one of these cars for quite a long time.
Yes that is a V8 4.2L pushing 340HP. If all goes well, I will pick it up next weekend. I have to fly out of town this week again.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have been sick with a cold, but I managed to put to beds together, go check out a car I might buy and also take my wife out to dinner. Pretty damn productive.

Here is the car.......

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1205/photos/1436786#02

It is a 2004 S4 with a few miles on it. But that is OK with me. I have wanted one of these cars for quite a long time.
Yes that is a V8 4.2L pushing 340HP. If all goes well, I will pick it up next weekend. I have to fly out of town this week again.

Sickkkk

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts