Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Draft Picks Big Hit Tracker Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Kills me to see all this sweet stuff and not being able to rip for another week or so while my seller pulls his head out of his ass and gets my case (which I bought as a pre-sell) shipped to me.

I feel your pain, at least to some extent. I used a new distributor on this release and ordered 5 Jumbo and 4 hobby cases. They shipped my product to my old address despite giving them my new address the day they shipped, then they tried to corrected it without telling me that there was an issue only for me to get home and realize my cases were not there but because they changed the address and re-routed I couldn't pick the cases up at the UPS hub. They still haven't been delivered yet today. Just frustrating but not nearly as bad of a situation as yours.

marterburn

I feel your pain, at least to some extent. I used a new distributor on this release and ordered 5 Jumbo and 4 hobby cases. They shipped my product to my old address despite giving them my new address the day they shipped, then they tried to corrected it without telling me that there was an issue only for me to get home and realize my cases were not there but because they changed the address and re-routed I couldn't pick the cases up at the UPS hub. They still haven't been delivered yet today. Just frustrating but not nearly as bad of a situation as yours.

Yeah that sucks too.

I should note that in my situation, it's my fault for assuming they would drop ship despite having and 'estimated delivery date' of yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Yeah that sucks too.

I should note that in my situation, it's my fault for assuming they would drop ship despite having and 'estimated delivery date' of yesterday.

My situation got worse. Now UPS has delivered my cases to some unknown location. He added Suite 7 to my address...no clue why a UPS driver would add such a thing to an address. The packages aren't at my house and they don't know where they are.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
BZFvrpLCMAES8L0.png

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
No, but I was admittedly a bit nervous. :)

nah, that photo is probably 20 years old so you are an old man with shaking hand syndrome now. ;)

congrats to all who pull D.J. Peterson cards (the orange ref from the bay and the super that was recently posted). All I'm going for is a base chrome auto since i'm not a prospector and collect players with local ties like Peterson.

marterburn

Since I'm bored with no case coming until mid-next week (i'll break down the seller's ineptitude when I post my break) I did some research. This tidbit doesn't really deserve its own thread:

It appears as though base autos for Cord Sandberg and Jonathan Crawford are SP. Not a guarantee at this point, nor am I saying those are for sure the only two.

WaxPax

I pulled a Crawford in my first case, so I'm curious to know how you've determined it to be SP'ed.....do tell

Since I'm bored with no case coming until mid-next week (i'll break down the seller's ineptitude when I post my break) I did some research. This tidbit doesn't really deserve its own thread:

It appears as though base autos for Cord Sandberg and Jonathan Crawford are SP. Not a guarantee at this point, nor am I saying those are for sure the only two.

marterburn

I pulled a Crawford in my first case, so I'm curious to know how you've determined it to be SP'ed.....do tell

Its still a small sample size, but only 5 listed as compared to 15-20 of most base autos is what I was going on. The discrepancy is big enough to note at least, imo.

What's going against it is the presence of regular refractors as well as base autos.

WaxPax

I'll take your theory one step further, and point out (again small sample), no auto parallel above refractor level has been sold or listed for Crawford .......

Its still a small sample size, but only 5 listed as compared to 15-20 of most base autos is what I was going on. The discrepancy is big enough to note at least, imo.

What's going against it is the presence of regular refractors as well as base autos.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Could the fact that people are spelling Crawfords first name wrong some with an "a" some with an "o" be part of the issue with there being less out there???

Sent from my VS910 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online