Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there any real Bryce Harper fans in here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zps5f4e8694.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
you saw theyre replacing those right? Topps mentioned it recently since the surfaces got jacked up on all the sketches.

I wouldn't mail Topps a 1/1 to replace regardless of how jacked up it is unless they have the replacement in hand ready to ship. Too many horror stories about redemptions / replacements to ever trust them with something like that.

Also I don't understand why this topic was posted - seems like a troll thread against Harper since Moxacaine's Harper ticket stub thread has been front page all day.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I wouldn't mail Topps a 1/1 to replace regardless of how jacked up it is unless they have the replacement in hand ready to ship. Too many horror stories about redemptions / replacements to ever trust them with something like that.

Also I don't understand why this topic was posted - seems like a troll thread against Harper since Moxacaine's Harper ticket stub thread has been front page all day.

Brian Kong agreed to redo them all so i wouldnt imagine the wait would be all that long. And i agree, thats why i asked why he was asking who were fans.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Well I dont normally open new stuff, but I busted a box of 2014 Topps Heritage the other day and pulled a few Harpers. I don't think they're significant enough to warrant a trade, so I figured I'd just give them to someone who would appreciate them. [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] do you want them? (Since you were the first name tagged, and first person to respond.) There is a base and a jersey card.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014

Or that.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Well I dont normally open new stuff, but I busted a box of 2014 Topps Heritage the other day and pulled a few Harpers. I don't think they're significant enough to warrant a trade, so I figured I'd just give them to someone who would appreciate them. @moxacaine do you want them? (Since you were the first name tagged, and first person to respond.) There is a base and a jersey card.

Sure thanks!!! pm coming

Members online

Latest posts