Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-25-2012============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all!

Been awhile since I was able to start this!

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i haven't drank muck of that in 30 plus years - used clear drinks for chasers . We would bootleg it to Wisc. in early 1980's - best friends wife was hooked on it .

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

Good morning....tonights gonna suck I have to fast because my doc ordered blood work to be done :/

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

....on Monday errrrrr lmao and I hate needles.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys. We actually had some white stuff on the ground this morning, I think the Northerners refer to it as "frost". I am now going to track down some coffee and a paper to read about the SC victory last night.

George- You ever hear anything back on those points we talked about?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Art. It's chilly outside here too Dave, probably high 30s or so...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Pastretta ; I'm the same way about needles . Next Saturday and Sunday i can't have anything - colonospy [sp] on Monday .
trying to post all these GU i bought :benson: plus some hits i bought . Still have 300 post for this month:eek:
Temp was 24 here at 6:00

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Pastretta ; I'm the same way about needles . Next Saturday and Sunday i can't have anything - colonospy [sp] on Monday .
trying to post all these GU i bought :benson: plus some hits i bought . Still have 300 post for this month:eek:
Temp was 24 here at 6:00

Barry, I used to be like that with needles. Now, as part of my job, I hae to give Flu, Shingles, and Pneumonia shots almost everyday. I have just gotten used to them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts