Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Safe travels James, and thoughts and prayers to your family.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ken - if the wrappers you used to package my cards were for a redemption program, I'd be a very wealthy man.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On any other day.......maybe

​Today, not a chance.

After his mailday today I don't think anything can bring him down. Unless a dog needed a new stick to play fetch with and thought that Musial bat would work for one ;) Plus he's also the one who wouldn't let Ken send his package out a month ago :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody know where to find new electronics for cheap online? I'm looking to pick up an Ipod for my girlfriend. I was going to buy one from Walmart here, but they ran out and have the new ones in stock. I'm looking for a 6th generation nano for her

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anybody know where to find new electronics for cheap online? I'm looking to pick up an Ipod for my girlfriend. I was going to buy one from Walmart here, but they ran out and have the new ones in stock. I'm looking for a 6th generation nano for her

not sure about online but check at target. when i bought my gfs son his ipod touch they were giving $50 target gift cards with the purchase of an ipod .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
not sure about online but check at target. when i bought my gfs son his ipod touch they were giving $50 target gift cards with the purchase of an ipod .

I'm having no luck at all :( Its probably because I'm looking for the 6th generation and not the 7th generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts