Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
First Panini baseball cards I have purchased. May have to add a Berra too.

panini.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What a trainwreck this thread is. But it's full awesomeness! I had a running debate about PWE's the other day, and it's looks like some of the one's flaming me are caught in this scam.

Haiku Suspended- Rumors of massive scam emerge.. - Blowout Cards Forums

What scam Ralph. I have bought and even traded from that member in the past .

And guys I'm have a break the case soon and it will be the first 6 boxes since I have a Wake to go tonight and and something to do tomorrow which I forgot about both of these things, because I drank way to much yesterday. And that was when my wife told me about both of them. :lol:

So I'll be going live soon and post the link

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Afternoon.

Quite the day... I had to get up to drive to school to turn my paper in. It's about a 45 minute drive, and I was in the building for all of 6 minutes before turning around and heading home. Then I got home and rode 45 minutes in another direction to do some Christmas shopping. With all the chaos, I haven't been able to do any of that until last night. Thankfully I am almost caught up.

I did pick up a couple books for myself, one is an autobiography on Sid Hartmann, and the other is a book signed by Kathy Trocolli.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Does anyone have the list of what teams they have

and Dan did you want the Astros also.

Again I'm going to up the case soon and bust 6 boxes since that will have all the time I have for it. and then the other 6 boxes will be tomorrow sometime again.

I'm going to have to do this or it will not be until Wednesday. And I don't want to wait anymore This is the longest i have waited with a case anyway. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan
I'm going to have to break it soon or I can't do it until Wednesday. I have a wake to attend later tonight and then I also have something else to do tomorrow night.

I am good with that. Hope we all get at least one good card.

A_Pharis

I'm going to rant to you guys quick so I apologize in advance...

Kelly and I have been dealing with a psycho landlady since we moved into our apartment in March. We had an issue with bed bugs (that were here well before we moved in as well as in the rest of the complex) and she blamed them on us, tried to make us pay for the treatments, and when I refused, she gave us the option to pay or terminate the lease, I agreed to terminate the lease. When we were suppose to meet to terminate the lease, she changed her mind and said the only way we could get out of the lease with her is if we paid out the rest of what we owed (6 months worth of rent). I said no and still refused to pay for the bed bug treatment. After getting the help of a lawyer and going to the state health department about the issues here and the BBB about her only paying her exterminator under the table she conceded and paid for the treatments. Since then, she has been a holy terror and all around complete _________ and has threatened multiple times that she will make sure Kelly and I would not be allowed to live anywhere else after our lease is up because she will tell our future landlords about how terrible of tenants we are if they call for a reference. Fast forward to today. As many of you know I've been working on obtaining a mortgage to buy a house. My mortgage company called this landlady asking her if we have ever been late on our rent, which we never have been, and she told the mortgage company we have been late on rent EVERY MONTH that we've lived here....I'm absolutely livid right now...

/rant

Lawsuit.

Did you pay rent with check/money orders? Keep track of them?
She also has to have some form of tracking when payments were maid. If she attempts to falsify them - I'd bring the hounds out. It'd be pretty easy to prove damages since she is potentially costing you interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts